⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That was so uncalled for from Neymar.

I'm really glad Colombia won, they're my second team to root behind Mexico.

Next season Cuadrado in blue should be treat :pimp:

Ohhhhhhhhh no wonder :rolleyes

:lol: I have no clue about UK news. Don't live there. I found this from goal.com. I always check skysports.com and goal.com for football news.

Which site do you like to use for football news?

:lol: it's getting harder every transfer window as even the reporters with links to the clubs are just saying anything to get clicks on their blogs (eg Di Marzio, used to be reliable but now he's shooting 100 and claiming the 5 that went in like he's an oracle). I still think Di Marzio is pretty connected though, it's just you'll have to sift through his wording of "negotiations" or "agreed" etc, I've noticed lately he's become a lot more careful about exactly how he words his announcements.

Sky is reliable, they really try to be the first to post up concrete info.
Goal.com is a waste of time.
Mirror/Metro are sites I haven't even opened in years cause they're just rags that'll print anything.
Generally it's the reporter that matters. For me I stay on top of United news through the likes of Ducker cause he had a plug at United (but I think his plug left during the end of the SAF reign)

They talking about firing Dunga yet?

Before the start of the Copa, Dunga had a strange quote where he said he didn't feel Brazil were obligated to win the tournament... :rolleyes

I thought that was the oddest thing to say.

I wonder why the mens team is still wearing the older kits & the women are wearing the newer ones... Some are speculating it might have something to do with Nike being embroiled in the fifa investigation.

I like the away kit though. It looks really nice.

edit - Arsenal kit launch vid.

Last edited:
David de Gea has told Real Madrid: Dump Iker Casillas or I won't join the club, according to The Sun.

The 24-year-old appears to be on the verge of exiting Manchester United with manager Louis van Gaal admitting he has no idea if his prized asset will be at Old Trafford next season.

Meanwhile, Casillas appears frustrated with life in Spain after being jeered by his own fans and it is reported that he would have no interest in playing second fiddle to De Gea if he were to sign.

Real Madrid coach Rafa Benitez wants to sign Inter Milan hitman Mauro Icardi, reports Sport Mediaset.

The new Bernabeu coach feels the need to strengthen his attacking options and he has informed club president Florentino Perez that Icardi is the man he wants to bring to the Spanish capital.

Icardi, 22, was the joint-top scorer in Serie A in 2014-15 with 22 goals, while he also netted four times in the Europa League and once in the Coppa Italia.

Manchester United enquired about the availability of Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane, reports Marca.

United are long-term admirers of Varane – they lost out to Real Madrid when the Frenchman left his first club RC Lens back in 2011 – and their interest has not waned.

According to Marca, United asked Real Madrid if Varane was available for sale while the two clubs were having discussions over the transfer of David de Gea.

Madrid told United that they are not going to negotiate the departure of the France international, while United let it be known that they would be willing to spend big to land the 22-year-old.

The Bernabeu giants, meanwhile, want to ensure the player remains happy at the club and they will hand him an internal ‘promotion’ by looking to make him a key first-team player next season.

NOOOOOOOO to Icardi

No! No! NO!

I didn't want Suarez because I thought dude was a scumbag. This dude Icardi isn't a third of the player and is a terrible person where it matters most, off the field. I'd rather have a team of Suarez's devouring the other team like the zombie apocalypse before that filth.

Last edited:
He's already reached that Terry level of scumbagerry even at such a young age :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
SIGNING: SaintsFC sign Portugal defender Cédric Soares on a four-year contract from @Sporting_CP.

Southampton-Southampton-Transfer-News-Southampton-Transfers-Southampton-Cedric-Soares-Cedric-Soares-Saints-Liverpool-Live-585389.jpg

The Draya thread enthusiasts in here might appreciate this,Kacoochie kicking it with young Memph Bleek :smokin

0617-karrueche-memphis-instagram-3.jpg

Last edited:
He's already reached that Terry level of scumbagerry even at such a young age :lol: :smh:

Terry is my dude. :pimp:

Juventus coach Allegri admits interest in Oscar, Di Maria

Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri has confirmed his liking of Chelsea midfielder Oscar and Manchester United winger Angel Di Maria.

Jose Mourinho said last month he wanted to keep Oscar at Stamford Bridge, but speculation continues to suggest the Brazilian will be allowed to leave this summer.

Allegri has admitted he is a fan of the 23-year-old and also named Di Maria as a player he would be interested in signing.

"(I like Oscar) very much," he told Gazzetta dello Sport. "He is one of those who can make a difference even in Europe. I like Oscar, but I also like Isco, Pastore, Di Maria, Kroos. All players from champions."

It has been suggested that Oscar could move to Turin as part of a deal taking Paul Pogba to Chelsea, but Patrice Evra has urged the France midfielder to stay at Juve.

The former Manchester United left-back said of his team-mate: "He is still 22. If he wants to leave for one of Europe's biggest clubs fine - but I think it's a good idea to stay.

"Paul is like a brother and I give him advice but I cannot decide for him."

I hope Mourinho holds on Oscar for one more year.

Arsenal have agreed to sell goalkeeper David Ospina to Fenerbahce for 5.5million euros (£3.9m), according to reports from Turkish media outlet Haberturk.

The Gunners are reportedly closing in on an £11million move for Chelsea stopper Petr Cech, paving the way for Ospina to leave the club.

Swansea have joined the race to sign Watford striker Troy Deeney, according to the Daily Mail.

The 26-year-old, who helped fire the Hornets to Premier League, is also a target for Newcastle United.

Watford have previously slapped a £15million price tag on Deeney, who has scored 81 goals in 220 games for the club in all competitions.

Last edited:
Inter Milan have reportedly reached an agreement to sign Atlético Madrid's Miranda for €15m. (Source: Sky Italia)

Carlos Tevez is reportedly in talks to return to Argentina with Boca Juniors.

Sky sources understand that discussions have now been taking place between Boca and Juventus, with Boca president Daniel Angelici personally playing a major part in negotiations.

Angelici has reportedly flown to Chile to the Copa America in an attempt to force through the move.

However, it is also believed that Tevez still has an offer on the table from an unnamed Premier League club.

Oscar will not be leaving Chelsea this summer, according to Sky sources.

It follows reports that Juventus had been in talks with the player's representatives over a move.

But Sky Sports have been told there have been no talks held with the Italian club.

According to ESPN FC,

Man City turn to Delph, Roberts, Pogba as Sterling bid rejected - sources

Manchester City have seen their £40 million final offer for Raheem Sterling rejected by Liverpool and will now turn their attention to other targets Patrick Roberts, Fabian Delph and Paul Pogba, sources have told ESPN FC.

City have now had two bids for the wantaway Sterling rejected, but the latest of £35 million plus £5 million in add-ons was their final offer and the club are not willing to go any higher.

Sterling, 20, has been embroiled in an ongoing saga over his new contract and appears set to leave the club this summer if Liverpool can agree a fee. His agent has said that Sterling will not sign a contract extension at Anfield, with the club reportedly waiting for an offer of around £50 million before they consider a sale.

The winger has also been pictured inhaling laughing gas for a second time by The Sun and has been roundly criticised for his behaviour while in the media spotlight.

Sources told ESPN FC that City are not prepared to raise their bid for Sterling and will now seek to sign Aston Villa midfielder Delph and Fulham winger Roberts, for whom a deal of £5 million with another £5 million in add-ons has already been agreed.

Delph, 25, would have been a free agent this summer but penned a new four-and-a-half year deal in January. However, the England midfielder could be persuaded to leave Villa after a poor season in the Premier League saw them narrowly avoid relegation.

City have made young English players a key part of their summer transfer policy as they struggle with the Premier League's homegrown rules.

The club have already let Frank Lampard, James Milner, Micah Richards, Scott Sinclair and Dedryck Boyata leave and will need at least five homegrown players added to reach the required quota of eight if they are to maintain a squad of 25 senior players through the season.

Reports have suggested that Arsenal's Jack Wilshere is also a target, while Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba -- despite not counting as a homegrown player, and considering that he would cost upwards of £70 million -- may yet return to City's radar as they seek to strengthen for the start of the 2015-16 Premier League season.

Back
Top Bottom