🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Got a chance to listen to Care Package while driving around yesterday in its entirety. Classic song, after classic song, after classic song :wow::smokin. What I love about music in general is how its like a time machine/capsule. Nobodies music takes you back down memory lane like Drake's does though. Da memories these loosies bring back...wow!!!

I feel like Drake or his team def lurk forums. How many of us for years have been saying a cd full of his loosies would be dope & classic record?

Got a chance to listen to Care Package while driving around yesterday in its entirety. Classic song, after classic song, after classic song :wow::smokin. What I love about music in general is how its like a time machine/capsule. Nobodies music takes you back down memory lane like Drake's does though. Da memories these loosies bring back...wow!!!

I feel like Drake or his team def lurk forums. How many of us for years have been saying a cd full of his loosies would be dope & classic record?
It's so beautiful how music can attach to such strong memories/times in our lives

Just hearing Club Paradise and Trust Issues brings a sense of nostalgia of me being on summer break and everyone just tweeting about random stuff and enjoying life

The Motion reminds me of the summer I was visiting Boston with my family and it was some great bonding, everything in my life was perfect then

It was simpler times then and all this timeless music being one project is truly a one-stop-shop for all the memories... it hits home forreal as a huge Drake fan

i guess im fortunate.

ive heard 90% of these songs before but i didnt overplay them. Except for Free Spirit lol

This **** sounds and flows like a cohesive project which is WILD to me

I was playing 4 PM in Calabasas all week. Abusing it

Hearing Draft Day in 2019 with Johnny Football and Andrew Wiggins name drops :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I know Manziel SICK right now

Anyway this whole **** slaps.

And is better than most of the albums I have heard this year. Not sure if thats fair though lol

Glad he dropped this after that Chance the plant horse**** manure album

got the Chance the Rapper line on Draft Day too :lol:

i swear i thought how bout now
was already officially released on one of his albums
how many trey song lines does drake have
i must be have confused it with another song

Funny thing is this might end up being my favorite project of the year and I've heard these songs countless times. But putting all these together in one project is just that good. It for sure will no doubt get the most play.

Still recovering from last nights ovofest and boy did drizzy deliver! He performed a bunch of songs from the care package and other classics. Not my favorite line up but dope nonetheless

20190806_130850.jpg

Last edited:
after my 3rd spin, 13 out of 17 tracks hit. 4 tracks just dont do it. not bad for a bunch of random tracks put together.

NY is also dead Last for me followed by Dallas. The other three are really hard to rank.

Back
Top Bottom