🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

The ghostwriting stuff never bothered me. I've never considered dude to be top 10, let alone top 5 lyrical wise.

So we're acting like drake hasn't had writers since 09?
That stuff didn't start with his QM "collaborations"

Last edited:
get no sick days, leave for like 3 months and six days :smokin:smokin
do not disturb, sacrifices, Portland, and Jorga interlude are the only songs I saved
Is it just me or is thugga trying to sound like chance on ice melts?

get no sick days, leave for like 3 months and six days :smokin:smokin
do not disturb, sacrifices, Portland, and Jorga interlude are the only songs I saved
Is it just me or is thugga trying to sound like chance on ice melts?

Thug sound like thug, wtf?. Chance so garbage

So we're acting like drake hasn't had writers since 09?
That stuff didn't start with his QM "collaborations"
I don't understand your obsession with the whole ghost writing thing.  Everyone has given their opinion on it, but you can't seem to move on.  What does it matter?

^couldn't agree more. Why in the hell was he forcing this guy on us so hard? Two of the HARDEST joints of the album.... ruined :smh: basically his version of beach is better. And as if that's not enough, he gives the dude his own song :smh:

I'm already kinda tired of the album. Bumped my favorite joints hella times and now it's like eh.

Iyrt
Tml
Ml
Tc
Nwts
V

Last edited:
GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Timbo is a God for this beat, so futuristic and he made this **** in '96.

Drake and Omarion floated, got so much ***** in HS to this **** it will always be one of my favorite songs. :lol: :pimp:

Also like what Bryson Tiller did to it...

Yo i am listening now. Real nice vibe

Is this a shot at Kendrick on Gyalchester???

I know i said top 5
but im top 2
and im not 2
and i got 1
thought you had 1
but its not 1
**** NA

This to me sounds like straight shot at Kendrick, and at GKMC. Yo. Drake cant be goin at this dude.

c2288755_largestoneface.png

I know i said top 5
but im top 2
and im not 2
and i got 1
thought you had 1
but its not 1
**** NA

This to me sounds like straight shot at Kendrick, and at GKMC. Yo. Drake cant be goin at this dude.

I think thats for Jayz, since he dropped 'Shining' with Khaled dissing Drake at the end. They've had a little beef since Drake said he 'turned into Jay' on 'Summer Sixteen"

I think thats for Jayz, since he dropped 'Shining' with Khaled dissing Drake at the end. They've had a little beef since Drake said he 'turned into Jay' on 'Summer Sixteen"

Foreal i just listened to that Jay song.

Didnt know it existed truly. Makes sense its at Jay

Especially the whole "Another oooone" Khaled line.

I know i said top 5
but im top 2
and im not 2
and i got 1
thought you had 1
but its not 1
**** NA

How did you infer anything related to Kendrick from that?

They been taking shots at each other since Draft Day and Jay Electronicas Remix to We Made It. That was like 2014 right?

Thought Hov's been going at him since he signed to Apple Music instead of Tidal. The "turned into Jay" stuff was after.

Back
Top Bottom