🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

antidope antidope NP bro

LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs relax bro. You've been here a quarter of the time I have, and have almost quadruple the amount of post. I am not one to tell people how to spend their time on a message board, but don't throw stones when you're living in a glass house.

delete1234 delete1234 For the most part i agree with what you're saying, which is why i said it boils down to Willie Lynch. Being bi-racial and lightskin is always gonna rustle some people off of programming alone. In terms of the quality of the music, like you said it's opinion based. I think when he's payed homage so far it's been wack, just my opinion. I get the project pat scenario, but lets not act like he's not to blatantly known to lift people's flows and as seen on that one YG track completely boost a verse.

In regards to assessing his shallow attempts and sharing my opinion on his quality of music, its a message board. People share their opinions. I didn't receive any flack in the past when i praised his previous efforts, no reason why i wouldn't be honest in a thread about him.

Like you said, Black excellence is an individual journey. It would be wise of people to stop comparing themselves to these "goals" they see on social media and just live out their truth. In regards to the statement and how it relates to Drake I was laying out the foundation for why a lot of blacks in America say what they say. As far as the black man/women being divided, I'm fortunate enough to travel due to the nature of my work and see far more interracial and homosexual relationships then i do black man/woman together, especially in the highly populated areas like NYC, SF, LA etc. Just in case you wanted an actual statistical reference, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4850739/#!po=11.6667 I understand where you're coming from though. It would've been in the same vein as black on black, black spending power etc.

Killer Mike speaks the truth. They set him with the timing of that interview on purpose. The fact of the matter is that a lot of black people enjoy the victim ethos. Killer Mike once said Black people wouldnt know what to do with themselves if white people vanished from the face of the earth right now. Couldn't feed themselves, tend to land, make clothes. Most blacks arent looking for true liberation, they just want to be validated by whites.

Last but not least, and may be it's clear to me cause I've actually spoke to people in the industry with boots on the ground in regards to the situation but there are people in the industry who don't mess with dude and want him to have no parts of the agendas they're pushing forward. Drake has had his hand in damn near everything relevant over the past few years, yall don't think he didn't want a part of black panther? What do you think the scuffle between him and Diddy was about? How come Jay pulled his verse from Pop Style? Who do you think put the charge in Meek's back to go after Drake (Jay). What do you think 4pm in Calabasas was about? Why did Jay stop messing with Ye after the rumors started brewing that him and Drake were working on something. Why do you think his homie Fif got killed? and lastly.... why would Drake mention it if there wasn't something there ?

portrait-mixed-race-man-looking-confused-something-scratches-his-head-confusion-43412654.jpg

so jay killed fif

so jay killed fif

Did I say that... ?
I'll leave it open for interpretation.
There's a reason he's been dropping lines like :
"People change, I'm not surprised
Devil's working overtime
Voodoo spells put on my life
It won't work, they all have tried"

Energy can't be created or destroyed, only shifted from one system to the next. He figured out how to handle it in God's Plan, Hence him saying it was the was important video of his "LIFE."

At the end of the day it's about the old guard vs the new one. As successful as drake is, he's still gettimg shafted from an outdated contract and has to bow down to certain powers to be.

so what does gods plan have to do with hov

im trying to follow you but you just throwing out hella random **** that doesnt seem connected

so what does gods plan have to do with hov

im trying to follow you but you just throwing out hella random **** that doesnt seem connected

It’s not about hov as much as it is him coming into his own spiritually and acknowledging the plus and minuses of life and how to use them. Who ever killed fif did so in my opinion to let drake know he can get touched. Gods plan was about redirecting the negative energy directed towards him through charitable works. It’s common in voodoo practices, Yoruba etc. Even as lamen as this sounds it’s the concept behind doing volunteer service when on probation etc.

When I’ve inquired to why people would wish him harm they’ve said simply that they’re jealous. Specifically Jay-Z. For me that’s not enough to make the connection to the fif killing but there’s people who do and usually reference ye’s rant on stage about him having shooters etc.

Or I could’ve been in and have friends in the industry.

But I’ll take a 3 day woke coke binge any day over spending the majority of time on a message board having to decide between letting drake or bronnie stretch out my oral cavities.

It’s not about hov as much as it is him coming into his own spiritually and acknowledging the plus and minuses of life and how to use them. Who ever killed fif did so in my opinion to let drake know he can get touched. Gods plan was about redirecting the negative energy directed towards him through charitable works. It’s common in voodoo practices, Yoruba etc. Even as lamen as this sounds it’s the concept behind doing volunteer service when on probation etc.

When I’ve inquired to why people would wish him harm they’ve said simply that they’re jealous. Specifically Jay-Z. For me that’s not enough to make the connection to the fif killing but there’s people who do and usually reference ye’s rant on stage about him having shooters etc.

okay now i see what you saying. interesting theory and if u say you got people in the know then its at least interesting to consider.

time will definitely tell. we gon see what the fuss about in 2030 when Jay is sick and flabby and Drake a hollywood leading man and Beyonce wanna get her groove back. ultimate chess move

If i was famous hov would have to kill me I wouldnt be able to see her with that old wrinkly *** ***** without me wanting to shoot my shot. ***** not gonna be able to wipe his *** right by 2023. that dont got **** to do with this tho

Lol. Supposedly Jay is a vindictive dude. I think it’s well known supposedly the reason the whole beef with nas started because he was clapping Beyoncé first and Carmen was his way of getting even.

Not trying to turn this into Lip Stick Alley tho.

I will say thoroughly enjoyed the video and it’s good to See Tracy Ross, thick well and alive.

delete1234 delete1234 For the most part i agree with what you're saying, which is why i said it boils down to Willie Lynch. Being bi-racial and lightskin is always gonna rustle some people off of programming alone. In terms of the quality of the music, like you said it's opinion based. I think when he's payed homage so far it's been wack, just my opinion. I get the project pat scenario, but lets not act like he's not to blatantly known to lift people's flows and as seen on that one YG track completely boost a verse.

In regards to assessing his shallow attempts and sharing my opinion on his quality of music, its a message board. People share their opinions. I didn't receive any flack in the past when i praised his previous efforts, no reason why i wouldn't be honest in a thread about him.

Like you said, Black excellence is an individual journey. It would be wise of people to stop comparing themselves to these "goals" they see on social media and just live out their truth. In regards to the statement and how it relates to Drake I was laying out the foundation for why a lot of blacks in America say what they say. As far as the black man/women being divided, I'm fortunate enough to travel due to the nature of my work and see far more interracial and homosexual relationships then i do black man/woman together, especially in the highly populated areas like NYC, SF, LA etc. Just in case you wanted an actual statistical reference, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4850739/#!po=11.6667 I understand where you're coming from though. It would've been in the same vein as black on black, black spending power etc.

Killer Mike speaks the truth. They set him with the timing of that interview on purpose. The fact of the matter is that a lot of black people enjoy the victim ethos. Killer Mike once said Black people wouldnt know what to do with themselves if white people vanished from the face of the earth right now. Couldn't feed themselves, tend to land, make clothes. Most blacks arent looking for true liberation, they just want to be validated by whites.

Last but not least, and may be it's clear to me cause I've actually spoke to people in the industry with boots on the ground in regards to the situation but there are people in the industry who don't mess with dude and want him to have no parts of the agendas they're pushing forward. Drake has had his hand in damn near everything relevant over the past few years, yall don't think he didn't want a part of black panther? What do you think the scuffle between him and Diddy was about? How come Jay pulled his verse from Pop Style? Who do you think put the charge in Meek's back to go after Drake (Jay). What do you think 4pm in Calabasas was about? Why did Jay stop messing with Ye after the rumors started brewing that him and Drake were working on something. Why do you think his homie Fif got killed? and lastly.... why would Drake mention it if there wasn't something there ?

Ok so I kinda see where you’re coming from.

So on the black woman marriage thing. you are right statistically. I might do some more research on that cuz I think it’s probably older ppl getting divorced like 40s 50s etc which I don’t think is the demographic that the song targets anyways. Yeah I’ll do some research on that.

Agree 100% on killer mike.

I get what you’re saying. Why do these people dislike and wish bad things upon him etc? Why would they not let him be a part of black panther?

You make an interesting point about the gods plan video and the real meaning. I’m Nigerian so I know exactly what you’re talking about.

They diddy thing was over a song remember? 0-100 to be exact.

There is definitely something behind the scenes with jay z. I don’t know what. I assume it is the tidal Apple thing. Jay z was salty drake didn’t make his music exclusively for tidal and I’m pretty sure that’s why drake took his verse off because jay z was trying to use it as leverage.

What is interesting is how jay z has been d riding meek all of a sudden. Never even seen them associated w one another until after the drake beef. I’m 100% sure he will give meek a verse when he gets out of jail too.

I thought jay and Kanye beef started over tidal as well.

okay now i see what you saying. interesting theory and if u say you got people in the know then its at least interesting to consider.

time will definitely tell. we gon see what the fuss about in 2030 when Jay is sick and flabby and Drake a hollywood leading man and Beyonce wanna get her groove back. ultimate chess move

If i was famous hov would have to kill me I wouldnt be able to see her with that old wrinkly *** ***** without me wanting to shoot my shot. ***** not gonna be able to wipe his *** right by 2023. that dont got **** to do with this tho

The thing is...he's absolutely right. If you listen to 30 for 30 freestyle, or 4pm in Calabasas, or the song Views "Toast to the days when they weren't out to get me" what bro is saying isn't new.

They've been out to get Drake for a minute. How that relates to "Nice for what" I have no idea :lol: but yeah that stuff is definitely true

And Drake's beef with Hov is tidal based. There's more to it, but it is tidal based.

Last edited:
Lol. Supposedly Jay is a vindictive dude. I think it’s well known supposedly the reason the whole beef with nas started because he was clapping Beyoncé first and Carmen was his way of getting even.

Not trying to turn this into Lip Stick Alley tho.

I will say thoroughly enjoyed the video and it’s good to See Tracy Ross, thick well and alive.

I don't think that's well known. Apparently any and everybody was smashing beyonce.

Back
Top Bottom