🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

On Florida w Love , I think he’s referring to the time he got robbed in LA....touched on this way back on ‘The Resistance’

unless it happened more than once

Aside from So Far Gone and most of IRYTITL, this project has the least skips for me. Going forward, I want more of this where he trims the fat and gives us something like this. I’m excited for the next project he has

So he decided to apologize for calling Kylie Jenner a side piece from a 3 year old song. Guess they were really hooking up back then. Jesus what is it with that family

640x674.jpeg.8e3aa2e7480c453d88e0c15bd8111342

Is this something that just happened? Also... This is bad.

The quarterly ranking discussion...I’ll play

1. NWTS
2. Take Care
3. IYRTITL
4. Scorpion

Don’t care to rank the rest..

New leak but an old track.

Definitely a TML-era joint
I know the songs undone but yea nah...it would need a lot of work to make it sound good

In general, I wonder if artists ever consider going back in the vault and re-mixing/mastering songs to put out

i was listening to this mix at work and it brought back some memories

i still remember going to my boy's house that used to live around the corner, who had a little homemade studio in his room. He was the very first person to put me on to Drake around early 2008 and i couldn't wait to get home from school to go over and listen to any new Drake that had just released

Back
Top Bottom