🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

So weird this single hasn’t hit number 1 on iTunes yet (that use to be happen within an hour with his songs, especially first single) on top of that, his number 1 album streak ended with “Demo Lanes” “only” selling 223k (bad for Drizzy) and coming in 2nd. Of course the album going to debut number 1. I’m just curious how much he sales this time around. Scorpion did 733k first week.
48815E19-6531-4E46-B736-146C4F496E88.jpeg

I don’t see him putting those numbers up this time around

not that his popularity has gone down but this album cycle seems less noisy (maybe due to the pandemic and not being able to move around and be “out”). But he had some big singles leading into Scorpion not to mention the beef, people wanting the “tea”

Plus it was 25 songs, easy to run those numbers up

IMO, CLB is gonna be more cohesive, less bells & whistles surrounding it, and it’ll be a good project

The new joint is ok to me, really like the verses (Durks part was unnecessary though) and beat but the way he says "baby" is just so cringe lol.

I would be PISSED if that was real. Its 50% leaks

He wouldn't do that cause it would flop

Do you think this Nike deal can put Drizzy in the Ye tier or even Hov/Diddy?

Ye yes

only thing is Ye is a proven creator (his shoe line), but his clothing line wasn’t so hot

Drake seems to be more focused on clothing, we’ll have to see if he releases his own sneaker

Ye has a bigger cult following

Now if Drake becomes involved with team ownership (Raptors, practice facility, arena), he’ll shoot up real quick

promo for the new album is starting. check his ig story. he's sending out nike promo gear.

Today is the last day for any album to be considered for 2021 Grammy nomination...thought it would’ve dropped today

I still do not see the value in releasing an album during COVID but they have more insight than I. Just seems like there will be no tour revenue until the album is aged and will garner less interest.

Ye yes

only thing is Ye is a proven creator (his shoe line), but his clothing line wasn’t so hot

Drake seems to be more focused on clothing, we’ll have to see if he releases his own sneaker

Ye has a bigger cult following

Now if Drake becomes involved with team ownership (Raptors, practice facility, arena), he’ll shoot up real quick
How come you say Ye yes and not Hov/Diddy? Because they’re both in the fashion world? Seems as if Ye not slowing down anytime soon. With Gap deal and Yeezy still selling out. He keeps saying he’s worth 5 BILLION now. Seems as if he’ll continue to dominate the yearly Forbes list.

Attachments

• BF3C3B46-9480-4D8D-B459-0609BA3F8F67.jpeg
    BF3C3B46-9480-4D8D-B459-0609BA3F8F67.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 1,319
on that lill wayne - im single track, it has drake on the description but i didnt hear drake on the track at all. was that a misprint?

on that lill wayne - im single track, it has drake on the description but i didnt hear drake on the track at all. was that a misprint?

They’ve been running with that for like 10 years now :lol: I remember when the tracklist for Wayne - IANAHB came out and it showed Drake featured on ‘Single’...and it never actually came out

I’m guessing he wrote the song for Wayne or something, idk

Back
Top Bottom