✩ The Official Drake ✡ Thread - Dark Lane Demo Tapes May 1st 2020

Joined Oct 10, 2005
on that lill wayne - im single track, it has drake on the description but i didnt hear drake on the track at all. was that a misprint?

Sort of a misprint. It’s Drake’s song, but Wayne took him off and released it. Guessing he left Drake’s name on it for writing credit.

sb

Joined Oct 22, 2012
ah, thanks :lol: i ran it back a 2nd time and though i missed the drake feature lol

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
I know dude probably in full album mode, but if UK Drilly Drake wanna come back around, he should really hop on that On Deck Remix.

That **** could blow up over here with him on it.

Last edited:

Thierry Henry

formerly louislagerfeld
Joined Jun 29, 2012
I know dude probably in full album mode, but if UK Drilly Drake wanna come back around, he should really hop on that On Deck Remix.

That **** could blow up overhear with him on it.
Maaaaad, but you know these dumb ignorant Yanks don't wanna hear the "accent" and quickly dismiss anything that is not from the US

Joined Oct 10, 2019
He's had some sorta promo nothing like Scorpion but still I can see it happening tomorrow but if not October is my last guess.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now