🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

as corny and manufactured as Drake is...hes a beast when it comes to making good music.

He's touched many times on how he's "good in every hood spot". How he's been in the hood with yo gotti, how he know's hood dudes. I know plenty of guys from the suburbs who try to get acceptance from the hood by always talking about dudes that they know from the hood, or how they spent a summer there and some other stuff like that.

Wale does the same thing.

I didn't even crack a smile at the Juicy J/Project Pat part. 

Corny as hell.

i kind of agree they need better writing for these skits, its 0-2 now...vid was cool really really dope tho, those old jazz heads :pimp:. don't see how he wants to be hood from that video. hood is like if he was on his freddie gibbs "thuggin" steez.

Last edited:
Owl Suit :lol: :lol:, it will take over Halloween 2014. He brushed sons beard though :rofl:

I thought the video was dope eh.

some of the cars were sweet like the one at :54 seconds
nthat.gif
...you wear nothing but a beater,cargo's, am95's during the summer in that joint

lmfao son look the wrestler  konnan in those red fatigues

for my memphis ppl how the hell do you chop..my boy  from south memphis has been tryna teach me and  I can't figure it out for my life..ive been literally trying for about 6 years now

Last edited:
i kind of agree they need better writing for these skits, its 0-2 now...vid was cool really really dope tho, those old jazz heads
pimp.gif
. don't see how he wants to be hood from that video. hood is like if he was on his freddie gibbs "thuggin" steez.
I don't think it's that he wants to be hood...but moreso he wants acceptance from that world. Dude was right when he said the same thing about Wale.

Son went from having zero tatts in 09 to being covered just a year later. They not trying to be Chief Keef but at the same time they want affiliation with that world.

That Wale tatt transformation was hilarious. Dude really looks like Monta Ellis now.

What are the times for the tour? Talking about when doors open, when future goes one and ends, etc.
Doors didnt open until 7:30, Party Next Door came on first, IDK if that applies for everywhere and then Future came on stayed on for about 45 minutes,an intermission, and then that bum Miguel came on and wasted around 50 minutes of everyones life, followed by another intermission. After that Drake comes on and does his set. It was around a 4 hour and 45 minute affiar.

I swear Houston gets the best Drake performances, would have killed to see him do November 18th at Barclays, can't be so mad he did do a lot off of So Far Gone.

Back
Top Bottom