🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

How can you not like Best I Ever Had? It's just a catchy radio single that popped during summer 09

On a side note: damn time flys

Last edited:
Naw, I pretty much hate Best I Ever Had too if I'm not watching the video. I do like the nostalgic feeling it gives me though.

I work for a carpet manufacturing company and one of our sales reps is actually selling some carpet to Drake... I sent her an email asking her what happened and this is what she sent me, it is actually a cool story

"Its actually really embarrassing.
Drake sold his house in Toronto so he has been renting a penthouse in a very exclusive area in Toronto.
I was asked by the hotel owner to go in and recommend area rugs because the tenant in there (Drake) has been partying so much that there is wine, ashes in the area rugs they are wrecked.

I knock on the door, this guy answers it and we start looking at carpets.
He is really polite, keeps calling me “mama” so I tell him ‘please stop calling me that!” I am not that old!
He tells me his mom would kill him if he wasn’t polite.
He is looking at me so strange and one of his side kicks pulls me a side and tells me ‘do you know who that is?” NO its Drake!
Good for him I tell the guy..... Drake was so impressed how laid back I was.
Of course I made a joke when we were in the masterbed room......”ah this is where all the magic happens’ I say to him.
It felt really strange. Him sitting on the bed while I am on the floor laying out patterns. Felt almost dirty..... Maybe it was where my mind was at! He is very handsome in person and very big.

I was back this week double checking sizes and he is away on tour.
He rents it for $5,000 a night whether he is there or not. Music business must be good!
Rolling Stones also stay in that penthouse, lady gaga.... Whole bunch of celebrities but right now Drake is living there until he figures out if he wants to buy or not back in Toronto.

What I can tell you is he is BIG, I didn’t expect that. Tall, a little bit heavy. He is very polite and level headed. Next time I go when the rugs get delivered I will be sure to get you a picture if he is there."

I work for a carpet manufacturing company and one of our sales reps is actually selling some carpet to Drake... I sent her an email asking her what happened and this is what she sent me, it is actually a cool story

"Its actually really embarrassing.
Drake sold his house in Toronto so he has been renting a penthouse in a very exclusive area in Toronto.
I was asked by the hotel owner to go in and recommend area rugs because the tenant in there (Drake) has been partying so much that there is wine, ashes in the area rugs they are wrecked.

I knock on the door, this guy answers it and we start looking at carpets.
He is really polite, keeps calling me “mama” so I tell him ‘please stop calling me that!” I am not that old!
He tells me his mom would kill him if he wasn’t polite.
He is looking at me so strange and one of his side kicks pulls me a side and tells me ‘do you know who that is?” NO its Drake!
Good for him I tell the guy..... Drake was so impressed how laid back I was.
Of course I made a joke when we were in the masterbed room......”ah this is where all the magic happens’ I say to him.
It felt really strange. Him sitting on the bed while I am on the floor laying out patterns. Felt almost dirty..... Maybe it was where my mind was at! He is very handsome in person and very big.

I was back this week double checking sizes and he is away on tour.
He rents it for $5,000 a night whether he is there or not. Music business must be good!
Rolling Stones also stay in that penthouse, lady gaga.... Whole bunch of celebrities but right now Drake is living there until he figures out if he wants to buy or not back in Toronto.

What I can tell you is he is BIG, I didn’t expect that. Tall, a little bit heavy. He is very polite and level headed. Next time I go when the rugs get delivered I will be sure to get you a picture if he is there."

Pretty Cool Story. No Sarcasm. That's dope. Was wondering where he had been staying at in Toronto since he sold his joint :lol:

Back in like 08, early 09 I used to talk to Paris (Not like that :lol: just my dawg) and she would just tell me about all her interactions with dude. This is like during the I Am Music Tour back in 09. I remember her vividly telling me once "It doesn't even seem like he's getting all this pub and is with wayne and stuff because he's still at HotBeats, never brings up whats going on with him, and every time we're together I completely forgets that he's "Drake" and does music. He's just a Real polite ***** who loves wine and pasta" :lol:

:smokin stories in here y'all

Man I remember back sometime in 09, he was in LA to do a show at Cal State LA. I was at the beverly center with my pops. House of Hoops just opened. I was on the iPod listening to comeback season in HoH, and I look up and there he is shopping. First time I ever met him. One body guard, (which wasn't necessary. Nobody knew that man :lol: ) no entourage, no cameras, no nothing. Crazy because Me, along with two other white guys were the only person who knew who he was in the store.

Crazy how that's changed so drastically in such a short amount of time.

anyone know what time drake comes on? i'm going to staples on monday but got work so i was seeing how long miguel and future are

Naked women swimming that's just how I'm livin'
Donate a million to some children that's just I'm feelin'
A ***** filling up arenas, who the **** could see us?
I had to Derrick Rose the knee up before I got the re up.
Yours truly the boy

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I needed him to spit another verse on that beat b, **** is immaculate.

Last edited:
anyone know what time drake comes on? i'm going to staples on monday but got work so i was seeing how long miguel and future are
You got about a hour and a half before Drake comes on, probably more because that bum Miguel is from Cali so they will let him have extra time to suck joy out of peoples lives with his noise.

because that bum Miguel is from Cali so they will let him have extra time to suck joy out of peoples lives with his noise.
mean.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom