🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

This weekend it's only the Jackets. In Toronto at Nomad (Richmond) in New York at Nepthenes. Nomad's blog has the size run which is pretty scarce.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

One question,
wasn't Nas supposed to be on the album?

Never heard of this rumor but he won't be on the album.
They need to make a track together though for sure.

my bad, i misread your prior post about ovo rereleasing stuff.  i thought you meant the crewnecks and tees too.

Those will come. On the Jackets though, pretty much what's left is spoken for since there's already a line here. Most got pre-sold already.

yeah i was gonna ask my boys asiatic204 to pick one up for me but doesn't seem there's much of a point anymore.  I may call NY and see if they ship out of nepenthes, just don't wanna have to pay the duty on a product made in canada lol

The leak of this album will make you nonbelievers bump my "Drake, top 10 DOA before its over?" thread... Watch
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

The leak of this album will make you nonbelievers bump my "Drake, top 10 DOA before its over?" thread... Watch
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I'm not big on lists or anything...
But at some point or another, they'll see...combine his mixtape selections with his mainstream work....dudes body of work is utterly insane. 

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

10 days from the street date. Album should've been leaked by now.

Now, it's all up to those who have it in their possession to rip it.

Back
Top Bottom