🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

This is a musical orgasm for Antidope.

But for any objective ears, this is nothing better than mediocre...
Drake's verse was pretty cool on first listen, but overall...

very underwhelmed. :\

:lol: don't kill my vibe :smh:
I'm about to check it out hope it's good

Edit: :rofl: garbage. Timbaland verse wtf :x
Jay z isn't even on the song(not sure if for better or for worse)

Garbage. Shoulda have drake two verses and told timberland to just stick to the beat

Last edited:
You scurrrreeedd :lol:

Drake with the stutter flow. :pimp:

"If this ten years ago, a ____ would've went diamond"

"I've been singing and rapping, I make a killing in both. If I had to choose a Jackson, I'm feeling like Bo"

39-jay-z-ehhh.gif

It's ok, Drakes verse cool.

Last edited:
GOT LAST MINUTE TICKETS TO THE SHOW IN PHOENIX
WHOLE SHOW WAS DOPE...FUTURE, MIGUEL, AND PARTYNEXTDOOR DID THEIR THING AS WELL
LITTLE FOOTAGE I TOOK...IPHONE ONLY

Playing So Far Gone today off the strength of it being November 18th.

This is the Drake project I have tye most mixed feelings on. It has some of the songs of his that are some of my favourites (Lust for Life was my favourite Drake song for like two years, still in the top 5 or ten) and then it has songs that I absolutely despise (Best I Ever Had is right next to Find Your Love as the worst Drake songs ever) and overall when it dropped I thought it was over rated and he could have done better but I have since come around on it.

I agree with Antidope's sentiments, except I do like Best I ever had and Find Your Love. So Far Gone has some bad parts but its high points are so strong.

Yeah I am one of the few people I know that hates those songs especially Best I Ever Had, but that song is worse than Find Your Love to me. I skipped it when I listened to SFG today, I couldnt even bother with it.

Back
Top Bottom