🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Digital dash
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

and 30 for 30 .

Can we all show some appreciation for Future's production team? 

808 Mafia and Metro Boomin BLESSED Monster and 56 Nights and aint **** changed with WATTBA. These guys are on a hell of a run. Much respect to the sound. 

Best production team in the game right now...wit 40s input on this project [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

After a whip listen there's really only 4 or 5 joints on here that I'll put in the rotation: Digital Dash, I'm the Plug, Jumpman, 30 for 30 for sure, the rest is pretty forgettable. The two just don't flow well together except on Jumpman.

Bruh, cats will never stop with this troll :smh:

The first link I dowloaded was ****ing Joe Budden's "Pump It Up" x11 

This is like the 3rd time I've got got with that **** when an artist drops a new project |I :lol:

About to give the real project my first listen. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

After a whip listen there's really only 4 or 5 joints on here that I'll put in the rotation: Digital Dash, I'm the Plug, Jumpman, 30 for 30 for sure, the rest is pretty forgettable. The two just don't flow well together except on Jumpman.

Couldn't have said it better.

Meek has to be feeling a way about this.

agreed..

i listened to it last night... slept and listened to it again on my way into work (hour commute) and there's only a few songs that are worthy to put on repeat..

its interesting to hear the contrast between styles of Drak and Future... future really just raps about the same chit.. lean, money ,women ..boy better be careful he dont turn into meek 

also like the Gucci Mane - Off the Leash influence on Jumpan 

Last edited:
You know how you know this **** is trash? All these pages on how good it is and not one single verse or bar quote. :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
expected worse, it's not bad by all means. there's a good amount of songs on here. i'm surprised Future actually fired a shot a Meek tho

Last edited:
Tape is forgettable.. I give it a 1-2 weeks and it won't be mentioned at all.

But 30 for 30 is greatness...

"You just a battle rapper, I'm an official trapper

****** be droppin' subliminals, they're just some jibber jabber, 

We take a Mellow Yellow then fill it with red forever-ever 

These ****** is jealous, jealous, these ****** is scared, they tellin'-tellin'"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom