🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I'm confused I didn't see it being that big of a deal. Oh well.
laugh.gif

[h1]Drake To Co-Star In New Al Pacino Film, "Arbitrage"[/h1]
by Allen Jacobs

posted January 22, 2011 at 1:19PM EST | 0 comments

1-7-Drake_8-2-2010.jpg

The Young Money superstar returns to the acting craft this spring.

Hip Hop superstar Drake began his career as a popular television actor on the teen series, Degrassi: The Next Generation. With over a year since his last credited acting role, the Young Money sensation has reportedly signed on to star in Arbitrage, alongside heralded actors Al Pacino, Susan Sarandon and Eva Green.

According to The Wrap, the independent film, written and directed by Nicholas Jarecki, follows a powerful executive attempting to sell a company before it's discovered he's guilty of fraud.

Production is set to begin this March in New York City.

[h1]Nicki Minaj Talks Babies With Drake [/h1]
Posted 22 hrs ago by admin in Interviews, Music News

By D.L. Chandler

Nicki Minaj fever swept across the U.K. all last week as the fashion-forward rap star undertook a dizzying press tour and media blitz, all while becoming the darling of the U.K. press.

On the last weekend of her visit across the pond, the charismatic rapper sat with BBC Radio 1's Tim Westwood and quelled the ongoing rumors that she and her Young Money compatriot Drake are an item, although she flirted with the idea, if only briefly.

"I think [our children will] definitely have my personality. My mother-in-law will be super beautiful, so that's good 'cause Drake's mom is freaking amazing. I love her," Minaj said. "They’ll have Drake's intelligence, they'll have his sarcastic wittiness that I love about him, and they'll have his songwriting skills."

"I think we’ll just make a real creative bunch of kids."

However, Nicki quickly dispelled the rumor, one that both artists have previously denied. "Wait, did I just say that me and Drake will make kids? I think that would be like incest or something," she added.

The Young Money diva made U.K. headlines in more controversial ways. With an ever-growing mob of fans following her every move, the throng of "Barbz" – her nickname for her followers – proved to be too much for the swanky Dorchester Hotel where Nicki was staying. The hotel's management asked the rapper and her entourage to leave the premises.

Shortly after her interview with Westwood, the popular artist was given a tour by the radio host. During the evening sightseeing tour, Nicki received a slight slap on the wrist from Buckingham Palace police for snapping prohibited photos of London's famed landmark Big Ben.

whos gonna be at the show Feb 10 at San Manuel. My boy hooked it up with VIP seats, hoping for a good show
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom