šŸ¦‰The Official Drake Thread6ļøāƒ£ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Why is bruh doing a video for I'm Upset? :lol:

Are people really rocking w that record?

to eminem in 8 mile the situation and do a meme video that humourously references his baby mama drama to take control of the situation and try to get us to forget Pusha hoed him.

watch how he plays this.
i still feel like he caught wind of pusha sniffing for info to even prompt him to drop the song

Why is bruh doing a video for I'm Upset? :lol:

Are people really rocking w that record?

I guess we'll know next week depending on whether it rises from #19 or falls out of top 40 :lol:

It makes sense though when you consider that both of the other singles got videos.

J. Prince insists that he stepped in to prevent the beef from crossing into real-life conflict, explaining just how far things have really gone to Ketchum:

"You told Sway that you thought this beef could reach 2Pac and Biggie territory. What makes you think it could go that far?

Whenever disrespect is fertilized, it can always go there. When mother, father, and others are disrespected, it can always go there. I just got a text on my phone from somebody with a threat about staying away from Pusha-T. I donā€™t know where it came from, but I see addresses [of people I know]. ā€œKeep his name out of your mouth, or else.ā€ [J Prince scrolls through his phone and shows a text message from a number that isnā€™t saved as a contact.]

These are real-life situations we have to deal with. I understand where it can go, and Iā€™m trying to circumvent it. But by the same token, Iā€™m really the wrong person to be trying to go there with. I understand it, and Iā€™m in a position to try to put an end to it. But the devil donā€™t even like peace. Believe it or not, he sees you going through peace, and he donā€™t want it. That means nothing. But this decision, weā€™re standing by it, and weā€™re going to move along to do good business.

Have you received any other threats before this?

This is the first one, but itā€™s definitely on my phone. Of course, people talk loosely, but a pair of lips will say anything.ā€¦ Your people that surround you are going to come together. Somebody want stripes. Somebody want to get brownie points. When you donā€™t put these kind of fires to bed, that fire turns into a blaze or explosion, and there it is. Thatā€™s real life."

Drake needs to call J Prince, and tell him to please stop talking.

Because he is making Drake look worst.
Honestly who cares how he looks
He still gonna make money
Folks
especially in hip hop
Stopped caring what they looked liked
To folks a loooong time ago
Like the message board
On some real ****
Do u RustyShackleford RustyShackleford care
What a bunch of people u donā€™t know
How they feel about u
Or what u look like to them
Itā€™s the same with celebrities
Only difference is their bank account

Honestly who cares how he looks
He still gonna make money
Folks
especially in hip hop
Stopped caring what they looked liked
To folks a loooong time ago
Like the message board
On some real ****
Do u RustyShackleford RustyShackleford care
What a bunch of people u donā€™t know
How they feel about u
Or what u look like to them
Itā€™s the same with celebrities
Only difference is their bank account

This has nothing to do with this thread but I always read your posts like a fat kid that's running out of breath cuz of how you post

This has nothing to do with this thread but I always read your posts like a fat kid that's running out of breath cuz of how you post
Stevie-from-Malcolm-in-the-Middle.png

J. Prince insists that he stepped in to prevent the beef from crossing into real-life conflict, explaining just how far things have really gone to Ketchum:

"You told Sway that you thought this beef could reach 2Pac and Biggie territory. What makes you think it could go that far?

Whenever disrespect is fertilized, it can always go there. When mother, father, and others are disrespected, it can always go there. I just got a text on my phone from somebody with a threat about staying away from Pusha-T. I donā€™t know where it came from, but I see addresses [of people I know]. ā€œKeep his name out of your mouth, or else.ā€ [J Prince scrolls through his phone and shows a text message from a number that isnā€™t saved as a contact.]

These are real-life situations we have to deal with. I understand where it can go, and Iā€™m trying to circumvent it. But by the same token, Iā€™m really the wrong person to be trying to go there with. I understand it, and Iā€™m in a position to try to put an end to it. But the devil donā€™t even like peace. Believe it or not, he sees you going through peace, and he donā€™t want it. That means nothing. But this decision, weā€™re standing by it, and weā€™re going to move along to do good business.

Have you received any other threats before this?

This is the first one, but itā€™s definitely on my phone. Of course, people talk loosely, but a pair of lips will say anything.ā€¦ Your people that surround you are going to come together. Somebody want stripes. Somebody want to get brownie points. When you donā€™t put these kind of fires to bed, that fire turns into a blaze or explosion, and there it is. Thatā€™s real life."

Drake needs to call J Prince, and tell him to please stop talking.

Because he is making Drake look worst.

Just learned from Budden that a big reason why Prince told him to chill is because he sees Drake as an investment. Push ****in up money on that side when it comes to the exposing and Drake having to do damage control with the whole black face sitch

Watch the first 10 mins

Just dawned on me. Now i cant get mad at Prince because i see where hes coming from

Yea I donā€™t think anyone faults Prince for what heā€™s doing. Itā€™s understandable for him to want to protect one of his major cash cows. Unfortunately, it makes Drake look like a soft chance that needs another man to protect him, and puts J Prince out to the public more than he wants to be.

Just learned from Budden that a big reason why Prince told him to chill is because he sees Drake as an investment. Push ****in up money on that side when it comes to the exposing and Drake having to do damage control with the whole black face sitch

Watch the first 10 mins

Everybody put 2 and 2 together immediately. We know he was just looking out for his pockets. My dude prolly makes 7 figures of passive income a year off Drake. Heā€™s a cash cow.

This is about drake tho. Not prince not investments none of that.

Artistically drake always says he is the illest. Turns out he has to jump when told.

I get what J Prince is doing but he's going overboard. He's making Drake look like a punk. He's a grown man, let him speak for himself. You can't jump in a battle then run and hide when you get exposed.

And ya'll dudes have no problems when Drake mentions other peoples girls. Now that he got his card all the way pulled it's "housewives" stuff. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom