🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Yeah, since “I’m Upset” isn’t performing nowhere near the first 2 songs. Most of his songs debut in top 10 and work it way up. “I’m Upset” debut at 19 and fell to 33 on second week. Didn’t know he was pushing this with video and all. The video will help the song back up the charts though. Not sure if it’ll crack top 10 overall, it might.

And Baby get paid off of all of that :pimp:

Cool concept. Dope video. Jay and Silent Bob don’t age I guess huh :lol:.

oREv9iv.jpg
lJIHxVT.jpg

jMbSI8w.png

Last edited:
Yeah, since “I’m Upset” isn’t performing nowhere near the first 2 songs. Most of his songs debut in top 10 and work it way up. “I’m Upset” debut at 19 and fell to 33 on second week. Didn’t know he was pushing this with video and all. The video will help the song back up the charts though. Not sure if it’ll crack top 10 overall, it might.
Watching the vid was literally the first time I heard the song.

lol dude got caught off guard so bad now he's gotta pull out all the stops to keep his fans....

vids aint matching the songs either. im upset for a reunion video? and if there was ever a beat and song that called for the typical strip club booties everywhere video nice for what was it.. was so pissed when I searched the video and saw the exact opposite of what I visualized it would/should be

Pull out all the stops to keep his fans... None of this has done anything to reduce Drakes base.

So it seems like my thoughts have been covered pretty clearly in here...

I watched Degrassi in college. Literally every episode so watching this video was GOLD. (No shame. The GF at that time got me hooked so her and I would watch it together. It was highly addictive because it was so corny yet I couldn't stop watching)

Zero idea how this song fits with the narrative of the video.

Mannie, Nina...y'all make my heart flutter.

Can't really say I like this song.

Yes, Drake took an L to Pusha.

Just looked at Miriam McDonald's IG...lawd...contemplating dual citizenship with our neighbors up North.

Back
Top Bottom