🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

3D1ECDD2-F7F1-4488-9AE8-841636E5B627.jpeg

Does the same thing I do for a living
But it’s way less Wavy
How you even managing to keep straight faces
In all the pictures that I’ve seen lately

Possible hot take here but I think March 14 is looked at in the same light as Do Not Disturb if push doesn’t drop TSOA. Imagine hearing the news from Drake first on the last track of the album.
3E9F9BD7-59A3-460D-8C15-8985BD255FFE.png

Possible hot take here but I think March 14 is looked at in the same light as Do Not Disturb if push doesn’t drop TSOA. Imagine hearing the news from Drake first on the last track of the album.
3E9F9BD7-59A3-460D-8C15-8985BD255FFE.png

He could’ve dropped that ish on fathers day, left it off the album

Thats one of those songs thats cool once or twice, nothing to constantly replay

Now that you mention it, Is There More is COLD, it should’ve been the intro IMO

He could’ve dropped that ish on fathers day, left it off the album

Thats one of those songs thats cool once or twice, nothing to constantly replay

Now that you mention it, Is There More is COLD, it should’ve been the intro IMO

:lol: at drop it on Father’s Day. ***** would’ve got roasted into oblivion. Is There More is the better song but damn the outro on March 14 hit me in the feelz every time.

I get why they did Side A and Side B but man, the order October Firm put it in for their playlist on OVOSR was hard.

http://www.ovosound.com/radio/episode-65-21196

Word, walked into an OVO Store and saw the prices and walked right out :lol: No way I'm paying $150+ for a plain hoodie with an owl on it b

Word, walked into an OVO Store and saw the prices and walked right out :lol: No way I'm paying $150+ for a plain hoodie with an owl on it b
Seriously man. This has turned me off the whole thing. I just wanted a logo tee why is it 60$

Due to tour adjustments, the August 20th Drake and Migos show is now cancelled. Refunds will be offered at point of purchase.

OFFICIAL DRAKE STATEMENT:

In order to deliver the high standard tour experience our fans expect and deserve, we have made the necessary decision to slightly adjust the beginning of the Aubrey & the Three Migos tour schedule.

The tour will now kick off in Kansas City on August 10th, with a limited number of additional shows being rescheduled. Tickets purchased for the original show dates will be honored for the rescheduled dates.

Complete changes made to tour schedule:

Kansas City, MO rescheduled to August 10th
St Paul, MN rescheduled to August 12th
Toronto, ON rescheduled to August 20th, 21st, 22nd
Salt Lake City, UT rescheduled October 10th
Denver, CO , July 28th and 29th postponed, date TBC

Scheduled August 20thshow in Chicago will be cancelled.

Refunds will be offered at point of purchase.

Back
Top Bottom