šŸ¦‰The Official Drake Thread6ļøāƒ£ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

then Drake needs to show receipts for Kanye too, if thatā€™s the only way were believing anybody
What you mean? When he got called out by Meek, people believed Meek. This is a little far fetch, I'm just wondering why a dude that is managing the hottest dude speak out against him.

I donā€™t have a dog in this fight but Iā€™m not believing Pusha on this :lol:

Even the way he said it, stumbling over his words, sounded like he was making it up. :lol: :smh:

Same way I donā€™t believe Drake had this incredibly evil diss that he just couldnā€™t release because it was going ā€œtoo farā€ :lol:

I donā€™t have a dog in this fight but Iā€™m not believing Pusha on this :lol:

Even the way he said it, stumbling over his words, sounded like he was making it up. :lol: :smh:

Same way I donā€™t believe Drake had this incredibly evil diss that he just couldnā€™t release because it was going ā€œtoo farā€ :lol:
lol

Exactly ... this diss that is just going to literally kill someone.

Since when **** is off limits in rap battles?

Reactions: HIM
Talk about life imitating are art :wow:

Welcome to Hollywood, don't let this town ruin you,
And if you pillow talking with the women that are screwin' you
Just know that she gon' tell another ***** when she through wit you

Say it ainā€™t so 40...Drizzy my ***** I hate it had to be him

giphy (3).gif

It always be ya own ******. This interview is hilarious though. Push said 40 going to have to ask Aubrey if he let him down :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

then Drake needs to show receipts for Kanye too, if thatā€™s the only way were believing anybody
Show receipts of what? :lol:

He said he told Kanye the info about him. That's not the same thing as Pusha saying someone else told him.

Last edited:
This thread is funny if you go back and read through the timeline of this battle. Drake fans hanging on his every word then bending over backwards to explain the clear ****ery.

Youā€™re clowns if you think Drake was ever going to ā€œmake this more than rap.ā€ The ****** literally both live in Los Angeles. Rappers all use the same studios and hotels when in the road and events and eat at the same spots. Even I could tell you what hotel Push stays at whenever heā€™s NYC. If drake wanted to punch Pusha he could have. Itā€™s not like itā€™s a big secret where these dudes are gonna be. **** Drake coulda gone to any of the album release parties that were advertised to all of us.

Stop believing these dudes. As Daniel Comier said, ā€œlike Iā€™m just gonna let you kill me Jon.ā€

Drake caught one with MIA, was at a spanish party this weekend, song went off, they ran it back 2-3 times too :smokin

I have never considered going through a phone or purse. That song was always pretty solid. 8 wasn't crazy about anything on nwts except the language.

pop style was always a good song.

Lord Knows is a Drake verse that doesn't get enough credit.

I mean who hasn't thought about going through a phone or purse... Or has :emoji_eyes:

Yeah I donā€™t do that. My ex used to want to go through my phone and she would tell me I could go through her phone, I said Iā€™m good on that. I have no reason to go through your phone.

Back
Top Bottom