🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

That's kinda sad if it is

Need to peep this album soon doe. Discourse been entertaining on it the last 36 hours

I thought the same. Cut it down to the best 12-13 records and people would be calling it a great album
Nah.gif

1696736632283.png

drake on tilt. :lol:

i don't even know what this means, is the joke here that Parks is white?
i mean he's about about as white as 40 or Oliver.

1696736632283.png

drake on tilt. :lol:

i don't even know what this means, is the joke here that Parks is white?
i mean he's about about as white as 40 or Oliver.

Basically, yeah :lol:. It’s also a running joke on the pod, “Ask the white guy what he thinks about black topics.” The irony is Parks was the engineer for Sandra’s Rose lol.

I don’t understand all the hate this album is getting. I feel like people just like to harp on the same things over and over when a Drake record drops. Guise, he’s not changing. This is who he is. Why is anyone still surprised by this? :lol: This album sounds like what I thought it would.

Even funnier is the dudes talmbout the need to “mature”. Meanwhile you can see the same people on the internet engaging in absolute juvenile behavior when it comes to other ****. Idk—people just seem too invested for me. It’s borderline weird.

All that said, the album is mediocre. Some great tracks, some good ones and a lot of meh. The production is immaculate, however. They nailed the “underwater” sound. I do agree with what someone said on here—if you let the album ride it sounds better than picking and choosing. Not sure if that’s good or not, but whatever. :lol:

Yea i just don’t get it. Imo, outside of features he’s bern putting out mid for a min now. And we finally puts one out that ain’t great but again imo is better than his last few efforts and he’s getting killed… im genuinely confused lol

Yea i just don’t get it. Imo, outside of features he’s bern putting out mid for a min now. And we finally puts one out that ain’t great but again imo is better than his last few efforts and he’s getting killed… im genuinely confused lol

I think it's the culmination of a lot of mid and sub mid performances.

Of Drakes mid era I'd go

Honestly Nevermind>Her Loss>>>>CLB>>For All The Dogs

Honestly Nevermind was flawed but at least interesting, Her Loss was solid,

CLB and For All the Dogs are just straight up bad.

I thing Dogs only has like 2 songs I like.

I think it's the culmination of a lot of mid and sub mid performances.

Of Drakes mid era I'd go

Honestly Nevermind>Her Loss>>>>CLB>>For All The Dogs

Honestly Nevermind was flawed but at least interesting, Her Loss was solid,

CLB and For All the Dogs are just straight up bad.

I thing Dogs only has like 2 songs I like.

breh

Drakes prob my favorite artist but I ain’t with the praisin it simply because it exists shxt

If you dig it you dig it, I got no prob w/ whoever genuinely enjoys it but man - after a few days w/ this record, FOR ME, there are so many skippables

It’s decent. There’s a few records. Just very underwhelming for my taste

I’m not one of those that hates his singing stuff either,I generally rock w/ but lotta stuff soundin the same at this point

Drakes prob my favorite artist but I ain’t with the praisin it simply because it exists shxt

If you dig it you dig it, I got no prob w/ whoever genuinely enjoys it but man - after a few days w/ this record, FOR ME, there are so many skippables

It’s decent. There’s a few records. Just very underwhelming for my taste

I’m not one of those that hates his singing stuff either,I generally rock w/ but lotta stuff soundin the same at this point

CLB I think I have maybe 3 songs I put in my library and Yebba’s Heartbreak dont even count as a Drake track in my book so thats really 2. This I have 6 I put on so far, been listening to those on rotation and have to give the others another bit of fair listening.

CLB I think I have maybe 3 songs I put in my library and Yebba’s Heartbreak dont even count as a Drake track in my book so thats really 2. This I have 6 I put on so far, been listening to those on rotation and have to give the others another bit of fair listening.

If you liked Yebba’s Heartbreak, then she’s got another heat rock on the way :pimp:.

IMG-7115.jpg

IMG-7117.jpg

Drew A Picasso is one of the ones. That's also "Old Drake". So is Members Only.

A lot of this album I really like. IDK man. The subject matter is there for me personally

Last edited:
I can't hold you. I'm proud of Joe's ascension. Last time the boy had words for him ****** laughed him out the room.

It looks different this time.

Back
Top Bottom