🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

This dude gon wastes Trophies and Days In The East. :smh:

Will never forgive him for leaving Dreams Money Can Buy and Free Spirit off Take Care.

5am in Toronto and Jodeci Back shoulda been on NWTS as well. I still SMH @ hearing 0to100 on radio.

Trophies went on that ******** Young Money album :lol:  Drakes only appearance on that album was his own damn song that's been out for months, and they slapped it on there...

If we put together some list of all the songs he's put out NWTS era, it'd be enough for a nice little LP

Young Money put out a album this year?

Can we get a list of songs he's done after the release of NWTS?

F*ck ****
Trophies
Draft Day
0-100
Believe me
DnF
2 thotful/2on
days in the east
tuesday
who do you love
recognize
grindin'
mine (beyonce album)
never satisfied (future album)

anymore?

F*ck ****
Trophies
Draft Day
0-100
Believe me
DnF
2 thotful/2on
days in the east
tuesday
who do you love
recognize
grindin'
mine (beyonce album)

anymore?

Views From The 6
The Catch Up

Will never forgive him for leaving Dreams Money Can Buy and Free Spirit off Take Care.

5am in Toronto and Jodeci Back shoulda been on NWTS as well. I still SMH @ hearing 0to100 on radio.

and he left off Club Paradise from Take Care

Take Care had 20 songs.. I could see why he left those tracks off since they were released months in advance.

Last edited:

F*ck ****
Trophies
Draft Day
0-100
Believe me
DnF
2 thotful/2on
days in the east
tuesday
who do you love
recognize
grindin'
mine (beyonce album)

anymore?

Wow this post made me realize Drake has released enough material for a whole new album since NWTS. Crazy.

My buddy played this song for a good 5 seconds and changed it. I said "wait, what song was that play it back" It was Drake - Runaway Girl. I lost it once I heard Drake come in. Great to hear this song again. 

My buddy played this song for a good 5 seconds and changed it. I said "wait, what song was that play it back" It was Drake - Runaway Girl. I lost it once I heard Drake come in. Great to hear this song again. 

Bruh.. this some nostalgia right here 8)

I remember this releasing in 09. Guess it was a reference track for TML.

Last edited:
I don't really think they really ready for my wardrobe

I show up right before the store close

and blow the fee from my last 4 shows

name that song NT

You see bad ******* and fall in love,

I be talkin' arithmetic in the club,

renegotiations,

Young Frank I seen all of ya favorite girls naked and mental pictures were taken you lucky I can't draw,

But still i'm artistic,

Money on the way its got both of my palms itchin you boys in the wrong bidness' for real

Last edited:
You see bad ******* and fall in love,

I be talkin' arithmetic in the club,

renegotiations,

Young Frank I seen all of ya favorite girls naked and mental pictures were taken you lucky I can't draw,

But still i'm artistic,

Money on the way its got both of my palms itchin you boys in the wrong bidness' for real

Should've been 2 Drake verses

:lol:

He technically never said that he was immune to seeing bad ******* and falling in love too.

He just finds time to talk arithmetic as well :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom