🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

ThTs how they talk fool. U clearly aren't around the gta because if u are u know that's how waste tings talk . Yeah some don't speak like that but for the most part gta girls that are catties(term we use for girls that are rats/boppers) if you hear that's what she says he's treating her like and she's cheesed (means getting her mad) is how they speak

Last edited:
catties sound like that man.

I mean thats peak cattie to a cartoonish degree but I lived in jane and finch for while and I've heard that...:lol:

@flyerthandelta you have no idea what your talking about lol u clearly don't live in Toronto you prob from Richmond hill or something if u do live in the gta haha

@oshkoshbosh knows what he talking about

Last edited:
Not to sound like a hater but this "How about now" record is real real regular. You dudes are just thirsty for something new (I know the feel) but don't claim EVERY track is a revolution.

This guy is so on point with his depiction of how nuff Toronto/GTA "hood" people speak.  Lived here for 25 years and I will never ever sound like this. 

Some of my bredrins sound like this, it cheeses me still B:

@AgentMK9  gets a rep for "waste tings" lmao....that's exactly what i said to myself when hearing the intro 

Last edited:
This guy is so on point with his depiction of how nuff Toronto/GTA "hood" people speak.  Lived here for 25 years and I will never ever sound like this. 
Some of my bredrins sound like this, it cheeses me still B:

@AgentMK9
 gets a rep for "waste tings" lmao....that's exactly what i said to myself when hearing the intro 

:lol:

lived here for 27 years...

it used to be lame to me...but now i embrace toronto slang and its rap...and don't get it twisted, there are some real hood dudes in the GTA...real kidnap chop you up type of dudes in this city and it aint no game either...

this dude phone-eg is hilarious though...that video is funny as hell and the song sounds dope too

:pimp:

I'm from Scarborough and that girl did not sound authentic at all lol

how you from scarborough and u haven't heard waste tings call other dudes dawg or suck they teeth and talk about gettin' cheesed...

not sure if srs dawg

You're hip, I'm in Toronto right now for college, that accent :x

Beautiful city tho

my dude...i've spent time in the DMV heavy and that accent over there is wild... like a buncha words just slurred together...them dudes have their own language down there

Last edited:
Not to sound like a hater but this "How about now" record is real real regular. You dudes are just thirsty for something new (I know the feel) but don't claim EVERY track is a revolution.

Why is it always that the people that are liking something aren't being clear headed instead of it just being that they like it more than you do?

Why can't man dem rate the song, dog? You cheese me, mon yute. :lol:

Why is it always that the people that are liking something aren't being clear headed instead of it just being that they like it more than you do?

Why can't man dem rate the song, dog? You cheese me, mon yute. :lol:

I'm saying, dudes love to use that excuse. :lol:

Nobody said Drake reinvented the wheel, it's just a dope record.

Why can't man dem rate the song, dog? You cheese me, mon yute.
laugh.gif

I'm saying, dudes love to use that excuse.
laugh.gif

Nobody said Drake reinvented the wheel, it's just a dope record.
laugh.gif

I'm not saying they're not clear headed, I'm just saying the song is very basic Drake, and sounds incomplete. Like... fundamentally it's not that great.

But dudes have already been like "this dude can't miss!" "hit after hit after hit!"

yes... because you guys like any and everything he does so of course it'll get radio play. Because you just want to hear the sound of his voice, regardless of what he's doing with it.

I'm not saying it's bad or you shouldn't like it, but calmate. It's just aight. There have to be levels to this ****. Everything can't be a 10/10. That's when I question the objectivity.

I'm from Scarborough and that girl did not sound authentic at all lol
how you from scarborough and u haven't heard waste tings call other dudes dawg or suck they teeth and talk about gettin' cheesed...

not sure if srs dawg
You're hip, I'm in Toronto right now for college, that accent
sick.gif

Beautiful city tho
my dude...i've spent time in the DMV heavy and that accent over there is wild... like a buncha words just slurred together...them dudes have their own language down there
You know what, you right
laugh.gif

Some of my profs never understand a word I say in class
roll.gif

But the Toronto girls love it.... They be like "Ooh you sound so American" or "I love your accent"... didn't even know I had one
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:

regular works

Sometimes simple is best

Not every record has to be some avant garde wild left field **** especially for a record he didnt even officially put out himself​

not sure if srs dawg]

i didn't say i haven't heard them but the chick in the intro made it sound forced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom