🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I mean.. like saying grass is green

It was so random elementary style lines
sick.gif
what was he thinkin. The rest of the track is straight doe
Rather those lines than the constant lines of him missing a girl.

Ya will box him and not let him speak about anything other than women

Man thank god Social Media wasn't around in rap back in the day.

The type of ignorant **** on a daily basis is just. :lol: :smh:

Lmao these **** foul

I got my fingers wet n left a handprint on her *** on my 21st bday she was pretty upset about me smackin her *** hard as ****

Last edited:
So 'HOTM'...what throws it off IMO is that both verses are two completly different subjects, the first verse is problems in the world, the second is about love...had both verses been about the same thing either or subject, it would've been more cohesive

:lol: :pimp: @ the *****-juice handprint

I can't lie, I have absolutely zero desire to listen to OB rap, but his adlibs on 6 God took it to the next level.

So is it:

PND = Future
ILoveMakonnen = The Weeknd

? What do ya'll think

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Drake went for Makonnen to try to replace Weeknd, of course I'd imagine Drake was really tryna get Weeknd under OVO

Nah I wasn't saying that he IS on Weeknds level (cause he's not) I was asking ya'll if ya'll think this is what Drake is tryna pull off

My brother in law called me and told me he has views from the 6 already. He's a little bit of an exaggerator :rolleyes but he's in the industry so I was just like "oh word? Is the album even finished" :lol:

Last edited:
Nah I wasn't saying that he IS on Weeknds level (cause he's not) I was asking ya'll if ya'll think this is what Drake is tryna pull off

They're not even in the same lane.

If anything PND was the rebound from losing out on the Weeknd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom