🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

They say the shoe can always fit, no matter whose foot it's on
These days feel like I'm squeezin' in 'em
Whoever wore 'em before just wasn't thinkin' big enough
I'm 'bout to leave 'em with 'em
'Cause if I run in the game in these, man, the seams are splittin'
No pun intended but they're smellin' defeat in the air
Headed where nobody took it, who meetin' me there?
They tell him that he's talkin' crazy but he doesn't care
Bein' humble don't work as well as bein' aware

Drake quotables :pimp:
Dude was in his bag on this one

from 09-15 my guy aint have one bad verse/song. if you're reading this was the first time I was ever truly disappointed. took me like 6 months to digest that album. after the meek beef I went back and was like ehh its not that bad. still dont care for it too much. will never forget, hearing legend being amped and then hearing energy and being pissed :lol: still hate that song

from 09-15 my guy aint have one bad verse/song. if you're reading this was the first time I was ever truly disappointed. took me like 6 months to digest that album. after the meek beef I went back and was like ehh its not that bad. still dont care for it too much. will never forget, hearing legend being amped and then hearing energy and being pissed :lol: still hate that song
Wow, If You're Reading This is actually some of his best work. Legend, No Tellin', Star67, Jungle :pimp:

Wow, If You're Reading This is actually some of his best work. Legend, No Tellin', Star67, Jungle :pimp:

yeah those are good songs, Legend being my favorite of the bunch, but then you have songs like....energy and 6 man that are cheeks. even start 67 and no telling....those are dope, but what makes them dope is the end of the song. the first parts weren't anything special IMO

Trippin’!

If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late was heat.

Please do not speak to me like I'm that Drake from four years ago
I'm at a higher place
Thinkin' they lions and tigers and bears, I go huntin'
Put heads on my fireplace, oh my

62BBE781-C096-4830-9CC1-AD34716AB98A.gif

yeah those are good songs, Legend being my favorite of the bunch, but then you have songs like....energy and 6 man that are cheeks. even start 67 and no telling....those are dope, but what makes them dope is the end of the song. the first parts weren't anything special IMO

You sound picky as ****...

In what world are 6 Man and Energy cheeks?

Now & Forever is the only throwaway song on the album.

WTF :rofl:

Thinking about it...$190 with the $10 off coupon. Is it Canadian or USD :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

It’s 148 USD.
I had to put the code in the notes because there was nowhere to enter it. If they reimburse that, it will be $138 USD, or maybe $141 USD because of exchange rate on $10 CAD? Lol

It’s 148 USD.
I had to put the code in the notes because there was nowhere to enter it. If they reimburse that, it will be $138 USD, or maybe $141 USD because of exchange rate on $10 CAD? Lol

Word? Ahh man I’m gonna cop. I’ll DM the guy and ask about the code

Word? Ahh man I’m gonna cop. I’ll DM the guy and ask about the code

It’s fire... but now I’m confused af on sizing... had to email them to maybe change sizes... the chest measurements look crazy big..?

It’s fire... but now I’m confused af on sizing... had to email them to maybe change sizes... the chest measurements look crazy big..?

Word so it runs big? Lol damn now I don’t know whether small or medium.

I DM’d him he said the $10 off is not valid anymore due to high cost of manufacturing, still gonna cop tho

Word so it runs big? Lol damn now I don’t know whether small or medium.

I DM’d him he said the $10 off is not valid anymore due to high cost of manufacturing, still gonna cop tho

Yeah man, I hope he responds regarding sizing... 25” chest for a Large is abnormal. DM him about sizing lol.

Chris better get ahead of the leak and drop the song on streaming apps, run up the numbers

I've been trying all day not to burn out No Guidance before Chris's album drops, but that **** is fire

I'm glad that Yamaha Mama or whatever joint won't go down as the last time these two collabed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom