🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I just found out Tom ford Tuscan leather is an actual cologne.
Just like the song, it's ok, a little unique but overall not very impressive.

Look, if Drake doesn't come out and apologize and address this video, I have to assume something deeper and darker is going on.

You can address, "hey it was a while back, I was young, I realize now with the metoo movement, ect ect, I shouldn't have done that,"

but if you are going to let people publicly intimate that you're a child molester, and say nothing.

Im sorry, I have to look at you funny.

I just found out Tom ford Tuscan leather is an actual cologne.
Just like the song, it's ok, a little unique but overall not very impressive.

rL2tSbl.gif

I’m starting to think he does it on purpose just so the actual team he wants to win wins :lol: either that or he’s bad luck

I’m starting to think he does it on purpose just so the actual team he wants to win wins :lol: either that or he’s bad luck

Considering he is basically a Raptors employee and was basically a Kentucky employee too, I doubt it lol. He's just a bandwagon teams/athletes that he supported that losses just get more press cause he's Drizzy but ish still funny lol.

Considering he is basically a Raptors employee and was basically a Kentucky employee too, I doubt it lol. He's just a bandwagon teams/athletes that he supported that losses just get more press cause he's Drizzy but ish still funny lol.

Fam that ish is cringe to think he’s on Raptors payroll yet spends so much time around Lebron/GSW etc

If a team paying me, I’m only supporting those players, and likely at as many courtside seats to their home games as possible

Drake already spoke to Soulja about this almost a decade ago. Not that it discredits what you're saying, just providing perspective.

ALBgFGB.jpg

Still fishy to me. Soulja ended up doing the same thing to the joka, who took offense to it, called soulja out and he was like 'i didn't bite, i was inspired by you'. If you take someone's flow, give them a shout out somehow, if you REALLY paying homage.

Back
Top Bottom