🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Random, but when I was in NY they played the whole More life in kith when I was shopping. I realized damn this is a really good album. I think I could have done with out young sus and 2 trash on sacrifices and giggs on no long talk, but other than that it was a really solid album. Very underrated. The dancehall songs were on point. Transitions too. Then you got one of his best songs ever to close the album. More life moving to the number 4 spot in his catalogue for me.

Hyped for the songs tonight.
HOL’ UP. I just caught this shade after rereading it. :lol:

From the A to Toronto, we let the metal go off
And my **** so hard it make the metal detector go off
This that sauce, this that dressing
Givenchy, *****, God bless you
EE99725B-B0FD-4E52-B59B-692AB4399A43.png

Tity is CER.TI.FIED.

Random, but when I was in NY they played the whole More life in kith when I was shopping. I realized damn this is a really good album. I think I could have done with out young sus and 2 trash on sacrifices and giggs on no long talk, but other than that it was a really solid album. Very underrated. The dancehall songs were on point. Transitions too. Then you got one of his best songs ever to close the album. More life moving to the number 4 spot in his catalogue for me.

Hyped for the songs tonight.
how long were u shopping in kith
to hear the whole album

HOL’ UP. I just caught this shade after rereading it. :lol:

From the A to Toronto, we let the metal go off
And my **** so hard it make the metal detector go off
This that sauce, this that dressing
Givenchy, *****, God bless you
EE99725B-B0FD-4E52-B59B-692AB4399A43.png

Tity is CER.TI.FIED.

LOL man honestly he is not that bad, like every song you posted goes super hard but he is like Ludacris in the fact that they can have some absolutely crazy verses but at the same time they can also have some verses that are just so corny. Tru religion is fire though

how long were u shopping in kith
to hear the whole album

I was in there for about an hour or so, I caught Get it together all the way to fake love, I realized they were playing the whole album when I got to like Portland lol

listening to Scorp chopped and screwed by Ron C while I wait...this **** is fire. sheesh

after dark

sandras rose

peak

:smh::smh::pimp::pimp:

:lol: What's new. We think that ___'s cut ties every few albums; at this point there's no point in even thinking about it.

Both songs are fire. Son danced on Omertà.

Back
Top Bottom