🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I decide what to see next like it's on demand
I decide what to B next like I'm switchin' plans
I'ma tell you what you feel next like the weatherman

Man, if this is how he's opening 2020, this could be crazier than 2018 run.

The prevalance of streaming services is really something man. I can't remember the last time I downloaded music outside of these Drake loosies.

Last edited:
Yeah.... I am not rolling with that opinion but acknowledge that it's the consensus.

Does anyone know when "when to say when" will be available on streaming platforms?

idk but Drake is taking an interesting approach to his 2020 releases...they have all dropped on SoundCloud as opposed to normal streaming platforms.

Just my .02 theres a real purpose behind this such as looking to up his stock and value to a platform like SoundCloud, and leverage that to some kind of deal (since it is a free service, everyone has access to it)

But it can also be that these are loosies (which have a lot of effort put into them with videos), and he’s not looking to have these registered through a label (thats not his own)

edit: this will all lead up to a Care Package 2 in a few years

ah ****, we byke :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

i agree with anti, drizzy doesnt miss on projects but theyre definitely songs he has that he misses on. no artist has a perfect catalogue.

does anyone have a compiled list of all drake loose singles that he has released in order? if anyone does, mind if i get the list? thanks in advance.

The two new tracks cool but what was he thinking with that Eminem reference?? Also would like visual treatment for Desires. That might be my favorite loosie of this year so far.

does anyone have a compiled list of all drake loose singles that he has released in order? if anyone does, mind if i get the list? thanks in advance.

I'd love a list like this as well, his loosies are usually better than the songs that make the albums

idk but Drake is taking an interesting approach to his 2020 releases...they have all dropped on SoundCloud as opposed to normal streaming platforms.

Just my .02 theres a real purpose behind this such as looking to up his stock and value to a platform like SoundCloud, and leverage that to some kind of deal (since it is a free service, everyone has access to it)

But it can also be that these are loosies (which have a lot of effort put into them with videos), and he’s not looking to have these registered through a label (thats not his own)

edit: this will all lead up to a Care Package 2 in a few years

Drake has a creative partnership with Sirius xm, who invested like 80Ms into soundcloud

betting that’s the reason the rollout is on SoundCloud this go around

Back
Top Bottom