🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Joe Budden's taste in Battle Rap is terrible, he thinks Math is nice and is one of the fools who thinks that Loaded Lux is the GOAT.

Everyone on the JBP has garbage battle rap takes honestly.

Joe Budden's taste in Battle Rap is terrible, he thinks Math is nice and is one of the fools who thinks that Loaded Lux is the GOAT.

Everyone on the JBP has garbage battle rap takes honestly.
That's irrelevant to anything I posted. JB had an idea for an exclusive streaming home for rap battle. That's it.

That's irrelevant to anything I posted. JB had an idea for an exclusive streaming home for rap battle. That's it.
I got that, but in reference to the point, it already exists via the URL app. Smack and URL just dont have the star power to make it move. Joe Budden with his new level of fame COULD have done so, but its better in Drakes hands. Battle Rap needed mainstream rap exposure badly, and who better to do it than the biggest rapper out.

Glanced at a few minutes of Degrassi earlier. You could tell Drake has a good voice for something, if I watched it back then I probably would've noticed but wouldn't have guessed rap.

Can't believe IYRTITL is 5 years old :wow:. Man where does da time go? I remember da night it dropped like it was yesterday. I had work in da morning but didn't care. Stayed up all night/morning listening to it. I was a luker on KTT & it was jumping on there when it dropped (Funny *** forum :lol:. People think we're stans in here...they have no idea).

I bumped IYRTITL this past weekend & its still :emoji_fire:. In my top 3 Drizzy projects.

Back
Top Bottom