❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't bring that wrestling nonsense in this thread. Y'all have done enough by infiltrating the NFL thread

they bring that steaming service to the states and in cutting my cable.

Last edited:
2015/2016

James 7G 8A
Isco 3G 7A

Ozil 6G 19A

Pogba 8G 12A

Are you trying to make the argument that James and Isco would be a fair swap for Ozil or that those players are better than Pogba? lol. James and Isco are not in the RM first eleven. Also, James, Isco, and Ozil all play as natural #10s. James and Isco also are played on the wings. Meanwhile, Pogba plays are an 8. His goal/assit tally for that position is very impressive. Also, you can't just measure players on their goal and assist tally... If that were the case, Modric (3G & 4A ) and Iniesta (1G & 4A) would be looked at as very poor players.

2015/2016

James 7G 8A
Isco 3G 7A

Ozil 6G 19A

Pogba 8G 12A

Are you trying to make the argument that James and Isco would be a fair swap for Ozil or that those players are better than Pogba? lol. James and Isco are not in the RM first eleven. Also, James, Isco, and Ozil all play as natural #10s. James and Isco also are played on the wings. Meanwhile, Pogba plays are an 8. His goal/assit tally for that position is very impressive. Also, you can't just measure players on their goal and assist tally... If that were the case, Modric (3G & 4A ) and Iniesta (1G & 4A) would be looked at as very poor players.
Just posting stats, I wasn't inferring anything.

The best part about Pogba is that about 60% of his goals came from outside :x

That's the reason why I became a big fan of him

Not afraid of using his left foot for crosses or even shooting from long distance

Sweden scored against us 
eek.gif
 Come on ladies get the comeback going.

:nerd:

Barca & Paco Alcacer for €35mill?

Didn't think Valencia would do that. He's been rumored to be a Barca target for several transfer seasons.

Young, fast, proven goal scorer, & can play on the wings...

Not sure what Lim is doing over there at Valencia. If this transfer does go through, he's sold two of his better (maybe his best) players that are both young... :smh: :x

Last edited:
Of course they get that service right after I leave Germany. Anyways there is work arounds for anyone interested I use to use unblockus which is a very easy proxy service that cost like 5 dollars and let's you change your ip to any country.

Mirror Football Verified account  ‏@MirrorFootball · 4h4 hours ago
Chelsea stars 'banned from eating tomato ketchup' by new boss Antonio Conte
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...anned-eating-tomato-8616583?ICID=FB_mirror_MF

Smh @ media

It's like they are trying to make Conte a laughable

Conte is banning his players from any food that has no nutritional value

:pimp:

Maybe I should do the same thing

Gained too much since I became a Systems Analyst :x

Pep did the same thing when he got to bayern. Totally changed everyone's eating habits and hired a new chef and nutrionist for the team. He's doing the same at City as well. Stopped letting players eat junk food like pizza and stuff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom