❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, I don't buy that. I just think the one of the biggest athletes in the world is going to make a major career decision solely based on emotion without consulting his team/advisors. Think of the narrative. His failure to deliver for Argentina once again was shadowed by him leaving the the national team. Nearly no blame was put on him; in fact, people felt sorry for him. All coming after a court case where the general opinion of him was starting to get "murky". Barca stepping in with the "#WeAreAllLeoMessi" is not a good look either. I tend to think there was an underlying narrative behind the decision rather than a pure emotional decision.
View media item 1835477Take offf the damn tin hat. rolaholic rolaholic Wash your face for cosigning it too.

Last edited:
I was gonna post a new thread but don't want the responsibility of updating the title.

5-16.gif

Mikel >> Pogba

With all due respect, I don't buy that. I just think the one of the biggest athletes in the world is going to make a major career decision solely based on emotion without consulting his team/advisors. Think of the narrative. His failure to deliver for Argentina once again was shadowed by him leaving the the national team. Nearly no blame was put on him; in fact, people felt sorry for him. All coming after a court case where the general opinion of him was starting to get "murky". Barca stepping in with the "#WeAreAllLeoMessi" is not a good look either. I tend to think there was an underlying narrative behind the decision rather than a pure emotional decision.
Take of the damn tin hat. rolaholic rolaholic Wash your face for cosigning it too.

The lengths these Ronaldo stans will go to to slander Messi :lol:

But are the others coming out of retirement also?

None of the other guys officially retired, they just said they might if Messi did.

Though I honestly wouldn't mind if fat Higuain never suited up for Argentina again

Never once did I slander Messi or claim to support Ronaldo. If you think claiming someone made a calculated decision rather than a purely emotional decision is slander, pick up a dictionary.

That comment was a joke more directed to Rolaholic.

To be honest, you make some good points. Because of his retirement, Messi didn't catch nearly as much flak in Argentina as he normally would've following another final loss. As you guys saw, most of the country were begging for his return. I still don't think it was calculated. If it were, it meant that Messi sat down with his people prior to the final and said "ok, so if we lose I'm quitting." I doubt any player at his level goes into a final thinking/expecting to lose and planning out what they'll do as a result.

Last edited:
Messi is like a guy getting rejected from the college he really wanted to go to. The first time is disappointing, second time disheartening and the third time you just want to say **** it I'm done. I don't blame him at all for feeling like this **** wasn't meant to be at the end of the Chile game, but he should've avoided the mics and just got on the plane home.

Never once did I slander Messi or claim to support Ronaldo. If you think claiming someone made a calculated decision rather than a purely emotional decision is slander, pick up a dictionary.

That comment was a joke more directed to Rolaholic.

To be honest, you make some good points. Because of his retirement, Messi didn't catch nearly as much flak in Argentina as he normally would've following another final loss. As you guys saw, most of the country were begging for his return. I still don't think it was calculated. If it were, it meant that Messi sat down with his people prior to the final and said "ok, so if we lose I'm quitting." I doubt any player at his level goes into a final thinking/expecting to lose and planning out what they'll do as a result.

I didn't even co-sign what he said though :rofl:

Just posted that gif since his post made a lot of sense :lol:

Rolaholic, it's all jokes man. I'm just giving you a hard time :lol:

Last edited:
So are we moving or not?

Anyway... I just read some choice quotes from Solo............................... 
eyes.gif

y'all want me to text coupe to get the new thread started? dude is probably doing lines as we speak but I can tell him to get that ish done so we have it before tomorrow

Coupe when he finds out a new thread was started without him...

https://grist.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/colinfarrelbreakdown.gif?w=660&h=369[/quote]

Nah man. Coupes job is safe. He probably looked at the thread like

[img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/04/02/15/273A975C00000578-0-image-a-31_1427984156981.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom