❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you,just wish we got to see both squads at even strength :lol:

That Traore kid for Chelsea looked pretty good out there

Yep I forgot to add that and just went back to edit my post [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
And yeah we have had a number of unfortunate and untimely injuries.

The edit came up in the quote and I was like wtf, I thought quoted someone else :lol:

It was Men vs. Boys today. Talented group, I think they did well considering the circumstances. But in a game like this, you think Chelsea would give their youth players more of a chance, like Loftus-Cheek. Hell, Remy didn't even play

Last edited:
I can't count the amount of times I've seen Kameni come up big against both Real and Barca. Ronnie knows this too and I swear the Cameroonian was in his head before be even took that PK which is why it was a weak roller.

Either way, Real's goal was offside and they didn't deserve the full 3. Navas played out of his mind masking flaws of this team yet again as it should have been an L.

I'm also questioning Zizou this match. Jese was abysmal, and putting Lucas in for him wasn't the answer. But I guess he wanted to limit James' minutes and he already had Bale and Benz injured too. Something was missing though and I would have liked to see him make a more aggressive "shake-up" type substitution as opposed to basically sticking with what clearly wasn't working.

damn pogba just signed a 10 year deal with adidas. thought he was gonna stay a nike guy :smh:

Adidas seems like they're aggressively targeting teams and players. Don't they also have the NBA contract? I was rather surprised when I heard that...

they just lost the NBA deal to nike. Nike takes over starting next season so perhaps they have more $$ to throw around in the area they know best

Thank goodness they're taking back over the NBA...

I'm not sure how I feel about Villarreal's team selection. Looks like they're trying to play Atletico in their defensive countering game and maybe then bring on some of their more talented attackers as the match wears on. Seems like it'll be a defensive hard-fought one.

Also not sure if they made line up changes due to fatigue/injuries or what. Seems tactical though.

Last edited:
Glad to win the game, but I wish we would have played some of our younger/bench players. Miazaga, Traore, Remy, Kennedy, RLC and some of the U21 team would have been fun to watch

Pulisic at 17, have already played MORE Bundesliga minutes than Julian Green. Green has not played any minute in the Bundesliga with Bayern. He will be 21 in 4 months time.

Someone mentioned this on Reddit. At this point, many have forgotten about Green. He's been playing for Bayern II, heard things are going good for him. I know at one point, Pep rated him highly but his loan to Hamburg was a major bust. A team fighting relagation, unlikely that unproven young player would get minutes. His development stalled and he seemed to have fallen out of favor with Pep. With Ribery and Robben struggling with injures, Pep was looking for other options as opposed to Green, such as Traore and settled with Coman and Costa, who have been nothing but a gems. I remember hearing that he turned down a move to another club because he wanted to fight for a 1st team place at Bayern.....just unrealistic, dude has to leave and go to another club.

As for Arsenal, disappointing result. That's a game we should have won. Yes, Hull was very defensive but we created enough chances were we should have had at least a goal. Was really impressed with Iwobi and Elneny. Both had good movements and good passes. Elneny just needs to get used to physically of playing in England.

Meanwhile in Rome...

*So in the same match,we've gone from seeing a lowlight like that to seeing a crazy highlight like this 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Last edited:
Damn. Chelsea beat the brakes of Man City...

That could have been PSG the other week...

Thank goodness...

Last edited:
@GFFN Didier Deschamps on Dimitri Payet: "He has some very attractive statistics out on the left. But it is also a question of competition." (C+)
- Didier Deschamps on Dimitri Payet: "I have no problem with his attitude. It is a choice about football based on the other competition." (C+)
- Didier Deschamps on Dimitri Payet: "He does not perform the same for France as he does for his club." (C+)
- Didier Deschamps: "We are watching Laporte. But there is also Jérémy Mathieu at Barcelona & Kalidou Koulibaly at Napoli." (C+)
- A large blunder from Didier Deschamps tonight: he claims he is considering Kalidou Koulibaly, failing to realise he is representing Senegal. :lol:

And i dont like how City just gave up on the FA Cup. I know its tough with all these games piling up, but still.

Damn. Chelsea beat the brakes of Man City...

That could have been PSG the other week...

Thank goodness...
City played a bunch of JV players.  It probably would have been more beneficial to them to just forfeit the game and not show up.  

this will have been the second time I've seen USA v Colombia.....

but on June 3rd..... I'm going to witness a massacre 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom