❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As somebody who has a fair share of french kits, I was really out on these current unis when they came out... I must say though that they look quite nice on field. They just look a little too "modern" for what nike has been putting out for them as of late.

Should have been a corner but there is no way the ref what have seen that real time way to fast.

Giroud playing like **** for club and country. Put Martial in instead of this upgraded Zac Efron.

Wow Griezmann refuses to do anything with his right foot. He lets the ball get all the way across his body every time. I would think this would make it more difficult then just slotting it home
with his right foot past the keeper. But from the little of him that I've watched this is nothing new. He's still a bad *** out there so I'll shut up haha :rofl:

Payet looks sensational threading some of hose through balls...West Ham may have to field some calls this summer...

The disrespect of only taking a penny off 
roll.gif

This dude Pogba was trying to size up some Zlatan type edge of the box bicycle kick :wow: :rofl:

Last edited:
giroud needs to get the **** off the field immediately. ban him for the rest of the tournament. let martial and griezzy play up top. giroud sucks

This dude Pogba was trying to size up some Zlatan type edge of the box bicycle kick :wow: :rofl:
He really wanted to do it tho :lol:

Romania can steal one goal with a lucky breakaway if they get the chance. France are just mis hitting too many shots. Definitely a lot to do with Romania's pressure on the ball so they aren't as trash as some people say.

Also pogba is so damn good. I'm glad he's already showing that flair from the start and not playing nervous or tentative.

Now yall know the struggle Gooners been going through seeing Giroud play week in and week out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom