⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi looks like 2019 playoffs with the slight hobble. I hope I'm just tripping but he looks bad and it's right out the gate too.

The DIFFERENCE is that no one expects anything out of the suns so Booker doesn’t have to shoulder that responsibility.

Even in this thread Warriors fans calling for ring #4 and revenge szn dummy rey moe so he gonna catch the equal opposite reaction

fanS? Name one more after me.

SmartSelect_20201222-201645_Instagram.jpg

SmartSelect_20201222-201716_Google.jpg

Was there a reason the season started so soon, or simply just to get back on regular schedule
They scammed the players into believing if it didn't start right now players would lose like 300 billion and they were flabbergasted and voted to play now.

LeBron and AD shouldn't play more than 10 more minutes a piece the remainder of the game, regardless of how close it is.

Kawhi is fine. He probably learned a different way to run to distribute forces on his legs differently. He had quad tendinopathy. Probably learned how to avoid activating that muscle too much. He's gucci.

Well put money up then.
Man I lost that Suns bet by the thinnest of margins. I KNOW you were SWEATING. But kudos to you. You won.

You haven’t presented a bet to me that I feel is worth betting on. It’s a long season. Maybe we will arrive to an agreement before the season is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom