戦士 WARRIOR | A Cinemax Original Series [ From the Creator of Banshee & Bruce Lee ] | Apr. 5 戦士

disappointed in the opening we didn't see the hop wei killing the remaining fung hai tong members

At first i was wondering why Ah Toy was having trouble with 2 cops in melee fighting til i realized those were the butcher hitmen that were dressed as cops, Ah Toy should've beheaded that lawyer after he signed still

Wonder if Jacob is going to regret going to Chao for help

So yesterday on Bruce Lee's Bday we got Ep 9 of Warrior titled "Enter The Dragon" which was just carnage, this reminds me of how GoT always made ep 9 the ones with the huge battles and we got that in Chinatown this ep

Mai Ling isn't as astute as she thinks she is when it comes to reading the social and political climate outside of Chinatown. Thinking that sacrificing Jacob would appease the Irish population, she didn't see this coming

Nice sequence from Ah Sahm with the nunchucks even tho he looked slow and not as sharp as Bruce did.

Hong's flying knee, li yongs flying double kick into a grapple take down on a second dude, Young Jun shanking like 20+ irishmen up and even Father Jun putting in work

Ah Toy's big *** bouncer for her brothel put a real hurting to them irishmen

That episode was crazy.

I legit thought Chao was gonna help homey. No fairytale escape for dude.

Loved how when the Irish mob came through it went completely left when the tongs came through.

Ah-Sahm with the nunchucks 🔥

Finale got spicy!

:wow: Did not expect Mai Ling to blow Ah Sahm's spot like that

Miss me on English boy's jungle fever.

Ah Sahm vs. O'Leary 🔥 Stopping hearts out here.

Buckley :rofl: :rofl: Now this is a villain. Mans stabbed himself for the quick and easy frame job off of a single slap. Son put shorty in the crazy house.

Don't know they gonna fight the city when they on that enforce the law and shut down your business bull ****.

Really hope there's a s3.

Ah Sahm took a lot more damage than needed to beat leary when he was just trading punches with him like 2 mexican boxers

Buckley got Penny sent to the insane asylum

Mai Ling's PI ended up digging up Buckley fighting for the confederacy not surprising at all

Wonder where Father Jun heads to, would be dope to get an ep dedicated to his journey in s3 if we get s3

How is the Hop Wei going to survive Buckley using the law to shut down all their rackets

Avoided this thread until I finished Season 2, and I only have one episode left, but the Enter The Dragon episode was CRAZY.

Was tough to watch the scene of Jacob getting hanged, got really emotional. While the show of course dramatizes thing, I just can’t imagine how some Chinese folks were treated in late 1800’s...

OKAY! So many of these guys got roles in other stuff coming out, I didn't expect the show to continue. Koji playing Storm Shadow in GI Joe, Tobin in that Wu Assassin movie and Fast & Furious, then Taslim doing his thing in Mortal Kombat. The show is just as important now as ever too.

I believe they just started filming Season 3. Seems like everyone is back.
warrior-season-3-cast.jpg

Season 3 has been fire just watched all the released episodes the past few days.

Might wait a few weeks let them release the rest and then catch up. Hate having to wait.

Season 3 has been fire just watched all the released episodes the past few days.

Might wait a few weeks let them release the rest and then catch up. Hate having to wait.
I got to binge the first 5 episodes of the season and now that I’m all caught up, I lowkey regret having started at all. Should have just waited it out

I got to binge the first 5 episodes of the season and now that I’m all caught up, I lowkey regret having started at all. Should have just waited it out

there’s something about this show. i don’t even smoke anymore but it makes me want to get lit 🔥 and take my mind to the rawness of those days. was straight up just mayhem back then to get this country started.

there’s something about this show. i don’t even smoke anymore but it makes me want to get lit 🔥 and take my mind to the rawness of those days. was straight up just mayhem back then to get this country started.
For real, I was thinking about this recently too. Yo back in the days, it was straight chaos. It seems mad primitive

Great finale.

Zing back and stabbing Chao :wow:
Hope we see Yan Mi back down the line
Going to be interesting to see how the next season unfolds with Ah Sahm and Mei Ling only having each other now. Hope they end it soon and don't drag the show out too long.

Back
Top Bottom