🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: @ St.Louis 5/6-5/8

tran was a typo team control. as much as he sucks you dont just let him walk. you can get a blue chip prospect for him.

thank you for the clarification gentlemen. I'd trade Familia for anything at this point.
Harvey better come back sharp beginning of 2018 so we can trade him this time next year.

Rosario had a decent game last night. He showed some maturity on the field.

as a mets fan, you gotta be excited (at least a little bit) about these 2
mets duo.JPG

If Harvey rebounds, he won't be traded unless we fall to ****. He'll dominate, we'll go on a pennant run and he'll sign a mega deal somewhere else and we'll get that compensation pick.

I used to **** this girl who dabbled with some Met players. Lets just say Harvey has some major problems he needs to address for the sake of his life outside of baseball.

Fastest rise and fall i've seen smh.

If Harvey rebounds, he won't be traded unless we fall to ****. He'll dominate, we'll go on a pennant run and he'll sign a mega deal somewhere else and we'll get that compensation pick.
Thats a huge IF. Harveys been dealing with physical, mental and possibly emotional issues. Im not sure he'll re-surface to the dominant pitcher he once was.

I used to **** this girl who dabbled with some Met players. Lets just say Harvey has some major problems he needs to address for the sake of his life outside of baseball.

Fastest rise and fall i've seen smh.

any more details you can get/share ?

Went to Citi last Friday

Amed got mad love
deGrom looked good after bad start
Darvish's sliders are so filthy
Utley's homer :smh:
Citi turf. It really looks bad in person than on television :smh:

tumblr_ou9ua4leaN1r5c1rco5_1280.jpg
tumblr_ou9ua4leaN1r5c1rco4_1280.jpg
tumblr_ou9ua4leaN1r5c1rco2_1280.jpg
tumblr_ou9ua4leaN1r5c1rco1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ou9ua4leaN1r5c1rco3_1280.jpg

Two reliable starters in 2018. Cheap owners. It was fun while it lasted. Steven Matz is finished.

The Wilpons are the worst owners in American pro sports. We're stuck with a pair of *******s that don't want to win.

I understand about salary dump part. It makes sense if it were Walker or Grandy. Definitely not for Jay Bruce. We nearly gave up Nimmo and Herrera to get Bruce :sick:

TERRIBLE TRADE !!!!

Absolutely terrible trade and if we get this little in return for Bruce, what the heck are we potentially getting for Granderson, Cabrera or Walker?

I want a new GM, Coach and training staff for next season.

These prospects we're getting are garbage.

Only way to redeem themselves is to offer Bruce a nice 3 or 4 year contract this coming off-season. Who's going to play RF for us next season and produce like Bruce has ? Dudes averaging 32HR and 96 RBI in his 10 year career.

He's hit 270 home runs since 2008, only 5 other active players have hit more. He's a legit slugger.

Meh you never really know what the prospects will turn out to. Their good assets to have too.

Most of our so called highly ranked and hyped "prospects" have been trash so far anyway. Travis, Nimmo, Herrera, Montero, Herrera, Reynolds, Flexen....

I'm sure there are some other ones that i'm forgetting as well.

You got a power arm who was drafted as a position player. Let's see what happens. Worst case scenario you picked up a middle reliever. Clearly they value the kid more than drafting someone next year. Sandy isn't an idiot.

Of course not, Sandy isn't an idiot but I think he's really soft. He just dumped salary dump to save Wilpons some $$$ this season

12 hits and Rosario still cant hit **** :smh:

Wilmer needs to find a position where he can play every day.

Back
Top Bottom