🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: @ Nationals 6/3-6/5

Battle of the bull-****-pens and the Nats win. Cespedes reinjured the hamstring in the process. DFA Salas. Eat his salary.

Grandy and Cabrera def need to be traded, think the Mets would be better off trading Duda as well since they really have no intention of keeping him after this year? They have Dominic and Rosario waiting in the minors for next year, but we will probably see either of them sometime this season for good

More I think about it, more it would be beneficial to keep Bruce here.cant have TOO many holes next season.

It's nice just seeing DeGrom, Matz, Lugo, Wheeler (although struggling) out there, the consistency is starting to show. Losing Noah and Familia really hurt.

I've been saying to keep Bruce. That's a bat they will not be able to replace with this weak OF FA class.

Cespedes' durability is going to be a long term problem. They have to reevaluate what Barwis has done as a trainer.

Last edited:
Lugo pitching in the meaningless WBC set the tone for his year. He got hurt shortly after and hasn't recovered. Second straight start he crashed into the wall in the fifth inning.

Blows that the year turned out like this. Organization needs to be on notice from Alderson to Barwis.

Im glad to see people are realizing how advantageous Bruce is and can be. With Granderson and Walkers expiring contracts, we should put that $ towards a respectable contract offer for Bruce.

^

I don't blame you. This season has been frustrating

Surprising, Mets took two out of three games against the Rockies

I hope you guys like the new NT layout

I hope that Wheeler is not in the rotation next season. He's awful and will never be more than what he currently is.

It really stinks. Wheeler had potentials. I wasn't sure if Wheeler is overrated or Warthen is a terrible pitching coach

Warthen admitted no one likes him in the clubhouse (old article from NY Times last spring) o_O

upload_2017-7-19_18-40-13.png

trade all the free agents, just make sure Bruce is in a Mets jersey next season. I'd like a overhall of the entire staff, pitching, hitting and medical.

trade all the free agents, just make sure Bruce is in a Mets jersey next season. I'd like a overhall of the entire staff, pitching, hitting and medical.

Agreed

It's gotta be our first priority this off-season

Conforto da gawd

Montero impresses me lately but I still haven't given him a pass yet

For sundays game, why was Granderson #2 in the lineup ? Collins manages with something not called logic.

Back
Top Bottom