🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: @ Nationals 6/3-6/5

i believe the Mets have a secret fight club and thats the reason so many are getting injured.

IMG_1501.PNG

Drew Smith ranks 30th on the Rays prospects ? not all of baseballs prospects, but strictly the Rays prospects?
:smh:

Talk about getting nothging

Mets at least got something for Duda who they had no interest in keeping in the off-season anyway.

AJ Ramos is a wise move for '18, market for RHP relievers thins out and Reed's value increases. I'd trade him and work to re-sign him in the offseason again. Bullpen would be that much better next season

Are they set on trading Reed? Can be the 8th inning set up guy. Seems like
he was much more comfortable in that role.

Yeah, that was a good trade

I expect Mets to get good prospects for Reed. Maybe better than prospects we traded for Ramos

Im not mad the mets picking up Ramos, but he looked HORRIBLE yesterdays game (sunday). Hopefully its just a matter of him getting comfy in NY. Imagine Blevins, Reed and Ramos to close out the games? No J. Familia to walk the bases loaded and give up homeruns
:pimp:

Is there any chance we keep Reed? A bullpen of Blevins, Reed, Ramos, and Familia going forward is very very good.

Is there any chance we keep Reed? A bullpen of Blevins, Reed, Ramos, and Familia going forward is very very good.

He is only a one year deal, if you can get any value for Reed right now you do it, and you can always explore the option of signing him in the off-season

As I type this, pending deal to the Red Sox for three prospects

Reed was supposed to be our rental pitcher. Reed wants the closer job in the future. Doubt he'll get it here in Flushing. Good trade tho

J. Familias 1yr/7million contract ends this year. I dont want that guy coming back......ever. I wonder who'll play 3rd base for us in 2018.

Back
Top Bottom