🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: @ Nationals 6/3-6/5

They traded Reed, Walker, Duda, Granderson and Bruce and got nothing in return. How?!

I could live with this if they didn't give away the World Series.

Hitters have absolutely no value right now, let alone expensive rentals. Mets just wanted to save cash owed to these guys for the rest of the season. Market goes to the arms.

Granderson was a class act, he was a very good contract for the Mets and glad he is going to a contender.

IMG_20170819_101841.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a mystery cash infusion coming in? What's the plan here? Giving up a lot for nothing in return and supposedly that cash might not be used for next year? This organization is a mess.

This free agency class isn't anything to go nuts over either. If there were a Manny Machado available I could see why you're shedding salary. People are talking about Lorenzo Cain, but his numbers are similar to Lagares' if he got the same number of PA.

I'm glad we traded veterans for cash. Knowing Collins well that he'd always play veterans over young players

This is just beginning

Our infielders are fun to watch

Wilmer needs to play everyday

Nice bomb by Plawecki

Let's finish strong and get some big league experience for the youngin's. Come back healthy next yr. Glad to see Degrom going strong and healthy.

Hope y'all enjoy some festivals here in NYC

So heated to hear about Conforto injury

Just unbelievable

Wishing him and others a speedy recovery

I've tuned out my Malparido Mets the past couple of months. Hopefully the offseason is a good one and hopefully something is done about the ****ty medical staff.

Speaking of medical staff, Mets will keep Ray Ramirez and his staff team :smh:

Back
Top Bottom