🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: V.s. Cubs 4/29-5/2

It's no surprise

At least, we got rid of his distraction to the organization

What the heck is Vargas doing? He looks pathetic on the mound

Mets expected better result from him against the Reds

A great move by getting a more expensive TdA.

Vargas isn't better than Harvey at this moment. This is what you get when the Wilponzi's shop in the bargain bin. He's so bad, that the Mets were the underdog.

Hope Harvey can get back on track somewhere else.

Mets did everything to accommodate him from day 1 and he's as stubborn as ever despite not being good for years. This is a great move on the Mets part.

He had a major surgery that very few recover from and that was after the Tommy John. Should have won two WS games post surgery. Y'all hate him that much that facts no longer matter? He should have done what he could have to preserve his arm by sitting out the postseason. Strasburg has managed to prove his longevity by doing so.

A great move by getting a more expensive TdA.

Vargas isn't better than Harvey at this moment. This is what you get when the Wilponzi's shop in the bargain bin. He's so bad, that the Mets were the underdog.

Hope Harvey can get back on track somewhere else.

Vargas is looking HORRRRRRRRRIBLE

He needs to turn it around right now.

My boy Nimmo getting the start today. @ walks and a triple :smile:

We are not scoring this month.

Callaway is on the verge of losing this team. The team batted out of order on what could have been a rally and essentially lost the game there.

Alderson needs to do what he can to salvage this team from falling more. That, resign or fire him. This is his and the Wilponzi's mess.

Completely unacceptable.

Mickey Callaway lost them another game. I can count on both hands how many he's been solely responsible for. This is the same thing that Collins was killed for. He is in over his head.

Mickey Callaway lost them another game. I can count on both hands how many he's been solely responsible for. This is the same thing that Collins was killed for. He is in over his head.

I wouldnt blame Mickey for that loss.
A MLB pitcher should be able to pitch more than 1 inning. Paul Sewald isnt spectacular.
Aside from Gsellmen and Lugo, our bullpen hasnt been very consistent.

Cespedes needs to go on the 10-day before he does something really bad to his leg.

Anybody going to the game tonight? In town from LA and might go check them out

Enjoy your time here!

I wouldnt blame Mickey for that loss.
A MLB pitcher should be able to pitch more than 1 inning. Paul Sewald isnt spectacular.
Aside from Gsellmen and Lugo, our bullpen hasnt been very consistent.

Cespedes needs to go on the 10-day before he does something really bad to his leg.

Mickey is a rookie manager. It's no surprise to see him making bad moves at early. Let's hope he turns his weakness into strength

Cespedes is one stubborn guy

I expect Mets to play well from now

crazy game yesterday.

Lagares with 4 hits? LAGARES ?
Whens the last time he had 4 hits is a game. wow.

Mesoraco, this dudes ok man. 2 HR's in 15 at bats.

Need Plawecki back soon. This is for Wheeler's career sake

I dont know man.

Mesoraco looks like he may be a better hitter than KPlaw.

Honestly if youre a good pitcher, the catcher shouldnt be a career changer for you.

^

Of course, Mesoraco is a better player. We cannot play Mesoraco every game. That's why we need Plawecki. It takes both good catcher and good pitcher to create the fine art of pitching game

If this happened, fans aren't sitting through another rebuild especially one from a front office that cannot identify talent. They would risk losing a generation, especially older fans who spend money and aren't getting younger.

Back
Top Bottom