🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Just copped 2 x 2XL Polos hope they are not a slim fit, they should be loose like the 90's. Nike sizing is just messed up. Loose 1/2 Zip, Slim Court Advantage, Massive Denim Look jacket, Loose Fit Advantage Jacket, Short relaxed fit?

As clear as mud
My guess is that the Polos are considered to be a performance shirt and Nike Tennis shirts are usually slim-fit or have more of a 'current' cut. While the Challenge Court logo tees are NSW, hence why they can be more liberal in the cut. 🤷‍♂️

Just grabbed the volt flame ball shorts (XL) ON TE. The flame ball t shirt was already backordered for a few days. Can't find the Volt flame ball shirt one though.

I'm going to grab the pants, since they are throwback style. Love "parachute" material. The jacket, I want, but the one issue, and it bugs me, is it's mainly white. And a white jacket gets dirty the moment you wear it outside. Ugh!! I want it but I don't want to deal with it. May have to skip it for now.

Last edited:
so the nike eu drop today was a total mess. some european steetwear shops listed some stuff today too but most of the stuff already sold out.

still on the hunt for:

denim shorts in black/grey XXL or XL
CV4355-060

slam polo half zip XXL
CT0820-100

cc track suit in both colors in XXL
CQ9184-101
CQ9184-100
CQ9197-010
CQ9197-459

black cc cap
CW6430-010

blue longsleeve XXL
CW1530-425

bigty23 bigty23

But if your size is on END right now, you can get it for 25$ cheaper and free shipping

end also has measurements that you can click on to

so the nike eu drop today was a total mess. some european steetwear shops listed some stuff today too but most of the stuff already sold out.

still on the hunt for:

denim shorts in black/grey XXL or XL
CV4355-060

slam polo half zip XXL
CT0820-100

cc track suit in both colors in XXL
CQ9184-101
CQ9184-100
CQ9197-010
CQ9197-459

black cc cap
CW6430-010

blue longsleeve XXL
CW1530-425

TE for most of what you seeking.

Anyone seen this shirt online In Europe?
Is it normal for or slimfit?
2B70F94E-B25F-44E6-964D-4C5D1F8CC6B6.jpeg

bigty23 bigty23

But if your size is on END right now, you can get it for 25$ cheaper and free shipping

Thanks, It will end up being cheaper if I go with Nike. Plus their returns are easier, which might happen with the loose sizing....

I’ve been separating product orders based on product availability so they will be ready to ship as soon as the product arrives. Don’t want my whole order held up because a hat isn’t available yet.

Figuring out sizing has been hard with product we haven’t seen yet. All over print tee for example.

I know it’s a long shot but has anyone gotten a chance to try on the tennis jacket?

Back
Top Bottom