🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Shoutout to D_Leblanc18 D_Leblanc18 for the link over the weekend, these babies just arrived.

IMG_20200904_110534__01.jpg

Had the sz 11 in my cart and just couldnt pull the trigger...just cant get with that speckled midsole look which is why I passed back when they released...seeing yours arrive gave me a bit of regret tho lol

but yeh big props on whoever it was that posted the link :nthat:

I want these. What is the name of them? Where did you cop? Although I’m sure they’re gone.

Men's knit wash. NDC... sold atm.

Does it say loose fit on the jacket or standard fit?
On the half zip polo, is it a different length when going a size or two up or does it just get wider?

Loose fit... def runs wide around pits & stomach region (windbreaker). Assuming the same for 1/2 zip.

Thanks! Grabbed one!!

Bet!
if there's one thing I've learned over the years buy as much as possible you'll thank yourself in the future

umm did only to end up returning the majority for correct sizing. NDC sent ultramarine polo w/minor flaw/defect.... the flamin' ball logo was stitched in the wrong spot (supposed to be in fore part where the crease lies on the right sleeve but was stitched in the back???) Also check your sleeves... are you guys polos around the biceps somewhat uneven??

Last edited:
Ended up tripling up on the black jorts. Expensive, but worth it. Who knows how long until they release again. Now just waiting for my big fireball t shirt and all-over print t-shirt from Tennis Express and the black cap from Tennis Warehouse.

Last edited:
Looks like the og, nicejob. They need to do the samw for the 4 stripe even though the Tour is nice too.
This looks like a nice collector's piece, but I doubt I'd use it on a normal basis. Plus the fact that it's even heavier than the 4-stripe is too demanding for me. I like that they kept the OG shorter handle characteristic, but that's not something that would work for me.

I'm still looking forward to the Phantom Graphite.

Ended up tripling up on the black jorts. Expensive, but worth it. Who knows how long until they release again. Now just waiting for my big fireball t shirt and all-over print t-shirt from Tennis Express and the black cap from Tennis Warehouse.
Where did you ended up buying 3 pairs of the black denim washed knit shorts? Would this complete your overall purchases?

Where did you ended up buying 3 pairs of the black denim washed knit shorts? Would this complete your overall purchases?
Two from BSTN, one from Nike.

Once my orders from TE and TW ship, I think I'm good with the collection. Ended up with the bucket hat, 5-panel cap, denim jacket, denim shorts, CC t-shirt, fireball t-shirt and all-over print t-shirt. More than I had planned on, but I don't know when Nike will release this again, so I had to take advantage.

Hopefully Nike has seen the demand and will continue to release more Challenge Court items in the future.

Missed the black, was that right before 8am CST?
Good question. Came back from playing tennis and checked out 2 minutes before I posted. So about 8:55 EST. Same thing happened to me Thursday-- so I'd keep checking daily around this time. Might be returns popping back up.

Had the sz 11 in my cart and just couldnt pull the trigger...just cant get with that speckled midsole look which is why I passed back when they released...seeing yours arrive gave me a bit of regret tho lol

but yeh big props on whoever it was that posted the link :nthat:
Did the originals have the speckled midsole look?

Hmm. With all the Ls I taken over the last couple of days went ahead and copped myself a size M. Hope it fits well. Thanks. Less than retail too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom