🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I can’t tell if people in this thread know something is releasing or not. 🤔
I’m still trying to understand what the issue is if someone knows something but can’t say what it is when people leak sneaker and gear pics to social media almost every day..

What I wrote was that I honestly don't know anything and honestly if I did, I won't repeat what I did before. Having the tennis shop, where I took the photos from their catalog, actually call my work, while I was out on disability and not even there, demanding I take them off ASAP or they will get in trouble, really freaked me out.

I actually had trouble sleeping the next two nights while I got with Alka, and Niko on IG and several of you guys to help me scrub the screenshots of the pics from any and all places they put them (seriously you all know who you are, are great people for the help you gave me and to help keep the photos off until basically release day 🙏🙏)

I had small panic attacks as I had this thought that if Nike actually took his account away due to my posts, could he come after me and sue me? I really freaked out. So much so, I haven't been back to that shop. And it's a shame as I have my racquets strung from him. Not even sure how he would react if I came in. I'm thinking he may ask me to leave.

But I will counter the shops worries, and say without a doubt, my posts in May helps Nike sell more merchandise from that collection as people knew what was coming and what to look for. I know my pictures helped get people excited, I know it.

What I wrote was that I honestly don't know anything and honestly if I did, I won't repeat what I did before. Having the tennis shop, where I took the photos from their catalog, actually call my work, while I was out on disability and not even there, demanding I take them off ASAP or they will get in trouble, really freaked me out.

I actually had trouble sleeping the next two nights while I got with Alka, and Niko on IG and several of you guys to help me scrub the screenshots of the pics from any and all places they put them (seriously you all know who you are, are great people for the help you gave me and to help keep the photos off until basically release day 🙏🙏)

I had small panic attacks as I had this thought that if Nike actually took his account away due to my posts, could he come after me and sue me? I really freaked out. So much so, I haven't been back to that shop. And it's a shame as I have my racquets strung from him. Not even sure how he would react if I came in. I'm thinking he may ask me to leave.

But I will counter the shops worries, and say without a doubt, my posts in May helps Nike sell more merchandise from that collection as people knew what was coming and what to look for. I know my pictures helped get people excited, I know it.

Well said. I know how you feel regarding panic attacks. Not fun. Sorry that gave you a rough time last year. Perhaps you go in and give him some business and just say you’re truly sorry about what happened. Then ask if you can see the current catalog. :rofl:

Well said. I know how you feel regarding panic attacks. Not fun. Sorry that gave you a rough time last year. Perhaps you go in and give him some business and just say you’re truly sorry about what happened. Then ask if you can see the current catalog. :rofl:
1626239249184.png

I'm not a tennis guy but the Agassi stuff is fire so I had to cop this, thanks for the link. Said I got the last size small too, I hope it fits.

This thread is a gem by the way, I didn't know Agassi had such a devoted fanbase but I love it. I don't know how yall manage to keep it active with so little to eat on.

Glad you could join us. You have entered the best thread on the entire site, bar none! We keep it active from older retros, to finds on eBay, to old match footage and commercials and each other's collections. And then, in the hopes of anything that may retro, we help each other find the stuff at retail. The recent Challenge Court relaunch, sadly brought out the obvious hypebeasts who thought they could scarf up the stuff and resell for a profit. So we all helped each other out.

The core people who post a lot, I like to call us the "keepers of the flaming ball logo". Some of us played for years and some just love Agassi and some it's all the above, lol. We always hold out hope that a retro sample breaks cover but sadly nothing lately. ☹️

At this point, we need to just face it... og atc4 is never dropping ever again in life. You either were fortunate enough to hop on that oversees cerise release a few years back (i trippled up), or let them just live in your dreams. We damn sure not getting marinas or even kiwis. No need to fool ourselves any longer.

😥

At this point, we need to just face it... og atc4 is never dropping ever again in life. You either were fortunate enough to hop on that oversees cerise release a few years back (i trippled up), or let them just live in your dreams. We damn sure not getting marinas or even kiwis. No need to fool ourselves any longer.

😥
😢😢😢😞😞😞😭😭😭

😥
Good idea! Throw them off the scent. Once they think we’ve given up, bam 💥! We’ll get the release 😉 I just really want the OG 1’s too, like so many. I burned through those playing tennis in high school and tossed them. I wish I had kept all my original stuff…worn out or not!

un DS'ed black laser II's yesterday, are they supposed to be glittery? I never carefully inspected them. don't remember if I picked them up in 2019 or last year. black/navy II's were my daily driver in 2015 & I was hoping for similar, these are really not cause of the gold dust, I never noticed it on pics of them.

Good idea! Throw them off the scent. Once they think we’ve given up, bam 💥! We’ll get the release 😉 I just really want the OG 1’s too, like so many. I burned through those playing tennis in high school and tossed them. I wish I had kept all my original stuff…worn out or not!

Did the same with some of my Agassi's from my high school days in '93-95 on the tennis team. Thankfully, I still kept them all and not long after graduation, the invention of eBay arrived and I found a few pairs of shoes that were basically new (Alarm, LWP & Ablaze) so I have newer pairs that are totally wearable.

I'm with you as I want the OG 1 in the orange/green color SO FREAKING BADLY!! ☹️☹️

Back
Top Bottom