🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

gettyimages-82044045-2048x2048.jpg

So wish I had jumped on those when they were out. Found ones cheap at one point, too, but never pulled the trigger.

All right, so I think it's time to pose a serious question.

I would love to get your feedback on this hypothetical scenario.

Let's say that you win the lottery. But rather than receiving money, as your reward, you are instead driven out to a warehouse...that is packed full of items from the Nike Challenge Court line.

Every single item, from every single collection, is in this warehouse. :emoji_astonished:

Even the reissue stuff from more recent years.

Best of all, everything inside of this warehouse is straight off of the assembly line.

So it's literally in brand new condition.

You're given a shopping cart and are told that you have five mintues to grab whatever you like.

You can grab as many items as you want and multiples are ok too.

The only stipulation is that you have to be back at the starting point, before the five minutes is up, or you'll have to leave empty handed.

So my question for you...is which items would you choose?

I just noticed that the 2022 Nike Spring collection will be featuring Bright Spruce as one of their main colorways.

The same colorcode that was used on this outfit:

Maybe we'll be getting a reissue of the 1992 US Open outfit.

Or perhaps the shoes?

Attachments

• Agassi 1992.jpg
    Agassi 1992.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 187

Let's say that you win the lottery. But rather than receiving money, as your reward, you are instead driven out to a warehouse...that is packed full of items from the Nike Challenge Court line.

Every single item, from every single collection, is in this warehouse. :emoji_astonished:

Best of all, everything inside of this warehouse is straight off of the assembly line.

You're given a shopping cart and are told that you have five mintues to grab whatever you like.

The only stipulation is that you have to be back at the starting point, before the five minutes is up, or you'll have to leave empty handed.

Admittedly I don't know enough about the history of the line to give a decent answer. But I did watch a lot of Nickelodeon in my childhood and you reminded me of how jealous I was of the kids that got to do a speed run through Toys 'R Us and fill up their cart with anything they wanted.

toys-r-us-nickelodeon-super-toy-run.gif

ALOT OF FULL OUTFITS WOULD BE COPPED, WITH MATCHING SNEAKS

Admittedly I don't know enough about the history of the line to give a decent answer. But I did watch a lot of Nickelodeon in my childhood and you reminded me of how jealous I was of the kids that got to do a speed run through Toys 'R Us and fill up their cart with anything they wanted.

toys-r-us-nickelodeon-super-toy-run.gif

Yep. Same here. That's where I got the idea from. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom