🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

How many people allready check out on END?
laugh.gif

not srs but that's what's gonna happen
not gonna be as easy as it used to be lol... they've def taken steps to stop that stuff including switching up pIDs the day before the release (what they did with BAPE Reeboks) and i think i saw on twitter they started IP banning

Oscillates
smokin.gif

Ok so there's a handful of folks in our locan sneakergroup here who picked up Aussies from someone in CHI who got them from an outlet store. I think I read about it here a few pages back too. So I took the product code os the AO and the USO and started calling outlet stores in CA. No luck so far. So i thought I'd call NDC and see if they can locate. They didn't find both but they found the French Opens in a few sizes at 21M. Called 21M and they said that the FOs have not released here in the states yet. What NDC was showing is what they are going to receive. Does this mean that there is a future release date of the FO here?
Mercer probably already had a silent F&R release.

yeah, i am a bit disappointed on the shades of blue as well as the possible patent leather...

That being said i will still try and cop them, meaning buying them so i can see them in person and decided whether or not i like them ( remember when you could actually see a shoe and try it on before it sold out??)

Also...for all my people on this board that love tennis shoes and tennis and not just atc II, be prepared to see something crazy on Fed-Rocks feet these year at the open........ 

NDC isnt showing 21st on their calendar. I wouldnt expecting them to release here if nothin else has.

21M got AOs & these ... but online Id say its a no go

I wish it were the case that these would drop USO1s price but who am I kidding right
Heidi Burgett comfirmed online bro....

Last edited:
Even as someone who has been unjustly denied access to the Grand Slams due to the size of my foot...I still have no qualms with labeling these USO 2s as the worst of the set thus far.

A lot of people always say I don't like these, these are the worst GS ever, the design's awful, looks cheap, etc etc. They said that about the FOs. And then when they copped, they'll be like, "oh the pictures don't do them justice" or "the quality looks infinitely better than advertised"

They look awesome! Even if they're arguably not, as a fan, I'd still cop and rock them!

A lot of people always say I don't like these, these are the worst GS ever, the design's awful, looks cheap, etc etc. They said that about the FOs. And then when they copped, they'll be like, "oh the pictures don't do them justice" or "the quality looks infinitely better than advertised"

They look awesome! Even if they're arguably not, as a fan, I'd still cop and rock them!
Let's be honest here (and I'm not judging those who do so... to each his own, of course), but a lot of people will be buying these cuz they're limited... we've seen it before and we'll see it again.  

How they were gonna look was never going to be an issue.  

I rate the wimbly2s as the "worst" of the lot cause in no way shape or form does it make me think of wimbledon when i look at them... even though the USO2 design is the same it fits the aesthetic of the US Open much more 

Back
Top Bottom