🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Those videos are horrible, turn off the damn auto focus. Half of the video is of a clear shot of the sticker image with an out of focus shoe in the background. 

If you want to do close ups, do some editing and introduce them with smooth transitions.

Last edited:
if you're getting these, make one and show us how  it's done 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
it seems that alot of mom n pop stores are getting these yet nothing from major online retailers except NDC/FTA

could we get side by side comparison pics by those who have the '14 and 08' or even og lavas? im kinda tight about the lava being dulled down...

I think Oneness basically charges whatever the shipping actually costs them. I live in the same state and they always charge me $10. They prolly charge more for California etc. They give great service and always respond quickly with a Paypal invoice.

Ok, I've got a few comparison shots. I'm not at home at the moment, but snapped a few on my break today.

Couple things that stood out...

The shades of Gray between the last two retros is drastically different.

The "splatter" areas on the new retro have an awful "sheen" to them, look at the back heel area of the first pic and you can see it somewhat. (This is the worst part of the new retro to me)

Perforations more apparent in toebox of 14'

Paint job/brush strokes sloppier on the 14' (no surprise)

Stripes in black collar material more apparent on 14'

Leather quality not drastically different

Haven't had a chance to compare fit yet.

08 on left, 14 on right.

View media item 762330
View media item 762331
View media item 762333
14 on LEFT in below picture

View media item 762336
View media item 762337
View media item 762338

Last edited:
I think Oneness basically charges whatever the shipping actually costs them. I live in the same state and they always charge me $10. They prolly charge more for California etc. They give great service and always respond quickly with a Paypal invoice.
this

it gets shipped priority , on your porch in 2 days 

kind of excited i was able to grab the recently released Australian Open Nike Air Tech Challenge II's online just now from an overseas site... too bad its an 11 and not a 9.5 :x

Ok, I've got a few comparison shots. I'm not at home at the moment, but snapped a few on my break today.

Couple things that stood out...

The shades of Gray between the last two retros is drastically different.

The "splatter" areas on the new retro have an awful "sheen" to them, look at the back heel area of the first pic and you can see it somewhat. (This is the worst part of the new retro to me)

Perforations more apparent in toebox of 14'

Paint job/brush strokes sloppier on the 14' (no surprise)

Stripes in black collar material more apparent on 14'

Leather quality not drastically different

Haven't had a chance to compare fit yet.

08 on left, 14 on right.

14 on LEFT in below picture
repped. thanks. i like the shade of grey a lot better on the '14. the color difference on the lava isnt as bad as i thought it would be. and the toe box looks a lot better, that was my other concern. 

i get mine in person tomorrow so ill know for sure, but something tells me theres a possibility these run a .5 big.

also it could just be the positioning of your pic, but the lava behind the tongue looks like it creeps out on the 08 as opposed to the 14.

Last edited:
They were on Sivasdescalzo.  The website completely crashed and now they are sold out.  I was trying to get on here and post it, but meanwhile the site crashed and then it showed all sizes sold out.

From what I see on the pics, 08's look much better. Color is more true to the og, same with the material on the tongue (what did they do!), and the heel on the 14 looks to be bulging out on the heel. Also those tiny pin holes are kind of a distraction and not true to the original. The material on the upper back (black part) is also just like the original on the 08.

Last edited:
kind of excited i was able to grab the recently released Australian Open Nike Air Tech Challenge II's online just now from an overseas site... too bad its an 11 and not a 9.5
sick.gif
get ready for that customs fee

bred 1 people who bought from there were taxed 170 bucks 

If anybody misses out and feel the need to purchase through a reseller, I say only do it for $200 or less. There is no reason these should be going for more than that. Hell, $200 is too much. Basically, don't let the resellers dictate value of these.

As for the ATC II sole being used on the Yeezys and that fact alone creating 'hype' for the lavas, it is just a fact of life now that the hypebeasts will fiend over anything with any connection to certain athletes or celebrities who wear it.  Case in point, Lebron recently wore this Phillip Lim jacket and was photographed in it, and then it instantly sold out everywhere.  Kind of an obscure item (i.e., not like a pair of Nike sneakers), but people hunted it down and bought it as soon as Lebron wore it.

Lebron-James-wearing-31-Phillip-Lim-Jacket-Marcelo-Burlon-Hoodie-and-Lebron-3-Sneakers.jpg

anybody heard of a confirmed EU release for the Lavas? I´ve read something about end of February a few pages back I think, is that official?

Back
Top Bottom