🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I miss the excitement of ATC II Grand Slam releases, I`d be happy about Australian and French Open 2, Flares are not for me though...

But there was only 1 round of grand slams. They just weren't in the 1 calendar year.

There's been 2 USO, 2 Wimbledons. Why can't there be 2 Aus and French?

Anyhow Aus Open starts in 2 weeks so I'll be checking in at the local Nike stores to see if anything shows up. We all know what happened last year when I posted the first pics of Aus opens.
To me, the white/green Wimbledon and black/blue USO's in 2013 were on their own... not a part of any pack or anything.

Then we got the GS pack from last year... and, IMO, that should be it.  

I've mentioned this before, but ultimately, the context of the release is important too.  The only slam Agassi wore these at was the 1990 RG.  At the 1990 USO, he wore the ATC3's... and didn't even play in the 1990 AO and Wimbledon.  He didn't even have the most success in this shoe either... he lost in the 1990 RG final to an opponent many believed he should have easily beaten.  It's cool that they gave something from the Agassi/Challenge Court line this much attention, but I'm ready to move on... there are a lot more other models! 

Gonna be at Melbourne Park?  Hope you find some cool stuff... and take pics if you go! 

To me, the white/green Wimbledon and black/blue USO's in 2013 were on their own... not a part of any pack or anything.

Then we got the GS pack from last year... and, IMO, that should be it.  

I've mentioned this before, but ultimately, the context of the release is important too.  The only slam Agassi wore these at was the 1990 RG.  At the 1990 USO, he wore the ATC3's... and didn't even play in the 1990 AO and Wimbledon.  He didn't even have the most success in this shoe either... he lost in the 1990 RG final to an opponent many believed he should have easily beaten.  It's cool that they gave something from the Agassi/Challenge Court line this much attention, but I'm ready to move on... there are a lot more other models! 

Gonna be at Melbourne Park?  Hope you find some cool stuff... and take pics if you go! 
This is why slams in different models would make sense. US Open flares, for instance. 

^ Exactly!   Make an Air Flare in the OG white/black colorway, but with premium materials or something.  

I think will see more Grand Slams, just no more ATC II - SP's. I have a feeling we will get an AO - ATC III...

Last edited:
Welp it's been real fellas. #1 thread on NT by far. Lots good guys in here. It's been a pleasure.

Unless I have a change of heart on these other retro models, or those other ATC2s release this will prob be the last post

Good times. Take care everyone :smokin

What the dunk was the first I believe, correct me if im wrong. I hate all WT shoes, its like how can we make the ugliest shoe possible. I cant rock non matching kicks. But thats just me

Happy New Year !!! 

All dates are tentative but heres the confirmed cws for GR Flares 

001    BLACK/PERSIAN VIOLET//LT RETRO                              1/18/15

002    LIGHT BONE/RIO/GUM LIGHT BROWN/LIGHT BONE        7/18/15

003    BLACK/WHITE//PINK POW                                               4/18/15

100    WHITE/BLACK/COURT PURPLE/BLACK                           1/18/15

101    WHITE/OBSIDIAN/PINE GREEN/PERSIAN VIOLET           6/18/15

Flares looking real good. Im still hoping for the Tech Challenge LWP. Crossing my fingers they are retroed soon. :D

That obsidian/green/violet would be close to a Wimbledon color way. Also at the same time as the Wimbledon.

Last edited:
Anyone think the flares are going to sit for a while that we'll be able to use a discount code with them?

Also, I haven't seen the retail price listed... anyone know that?

Last edited:
I definitely think they'll sit unless nike pulls a quick one and slap it with an SP tag with a white box :lol:

i think for the most part all the old school agassi heads will be into it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom