🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Yeah, was thinking it might have been the angle, but the OG's had a smallish window too... 
16037793199_47dd66890f_b.jpg

i got a pair of these deadstock too. Probably shouldn't wear them at this point....

I really don't see prices going down on a 15. 225 shipped is decent
I figured as much but its principalites involed. Seller probably doesnt wear a 15 and I doubt too many cats wear a 15 are actually into ATC2s or are even in the market for the pair at this point and time. Going to counter $215 in a day or so. 

I figured as much but its principalites involed. Seller probably doesnt wear a 15 and I doubt too many cats wear a 15 are actually into ATC2s or are even in the market for the pair at this point and time. Going to counter $215 in a day or so. 

Do you live in Monaco?

First time checking in on this thread in some months. Excited to see that the Flares will be coming out in a few weeks. Will definitely grab a pair.

Wasn't expecting these to come so quick from Germany but happy they did. I know a lot of people weren't high on the suede pack but these will look nice in the Spring and Summer and couldn't beat it for about 105 shipped. Now to find the blue ones...
Where'd you cop for that price? My top 3 Tech Challenge II are:

1. French Open

2. Photo Blue/Pink

3. THESE (Grey suede w/tennis ball color sole)

I just found the French Opens for $123 shipped. STEAL in my very popular size. These are a grail of mine and since I'm putting myself on a kick limit this year I had to omit another shoe from my list. I didn't plan to ever see these at this price.

Where'd you cop for that price? My top 3 Tech Challenge II are:
1. French Open
2. Photo Blue/Pink
3. THESE (Grey suede w/tennis ball color sole)

I just found the French Opens for $123 shipped. STEAL in my very popular size. These are a grail of mine and since I'm putting myself on a kick limit this year I had to omit another shoe from my list. I didn't plan to ever see these at this price.

Was able to find them last weekend from Afew store in Germany online. They online have a size 6 left I believe

Back
Top Bottom