🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I like em too... much better than those wacky photo blues for example.

Last edited:
Funny. The photo blues are my fav behind the french opens. I love the pink. I'm also a female so take it for what it's worth.
Another funny thing, my favorites are the french Open too :smokin but my second place would be the australian open. And i can Imagine that women like the photo blues.

Last edited:
Sorry guys... I was just messin' with you... :tongue:  

Yeah... same style as the "NIKE" snap backs you can find at Footlocker or wherever.  

I was going to say that's really strange with the burning ball and an A logo together. Almost need to unrep your photo now :smh:

Last edited:
View media item 1337693  Finally got my kicks from bruut.nl was in customs for a month!!! 

pictures don't do justice they are fiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaahveeeeeerrrkkkss

ANY ONE KNOW IF THEY REALLY WATERPROOF?? 

thanksView media item 1337695

Nice! How much did you pay for them? Im still looking to get a pair for retail. Kicking myself for not getting em for $130 shipped when the link was first posted anticipating nike releasing them in the US for the winter smh

yeah it's not a good idea with the ATC series at all IMO.  I mean correct me if I'm misteaken but one of the things that was groundbreaking about the shoe back in the days is that it was this crazy looking shoe in this stuffy doctrinaire conservative tennis world.  Although some NT'ers seem to to like them that whole ATC hybrid series was enough of a "what the" shoe for me and not in positive way either. 

I mean correct me if I'm misteaken but one of the things that was groundbreaking about the shoe back in the days is that it was this crazy looking shoe in this stuffy doctrinaire conservative tennis world.
Indeed.

Those hybrids certainly left me going "WTF?!"...

Just got the photo blues...
nthat.gif

Wondering what pair should I get next, Poison Greens or another pair of the Kumquats because I beat my other pair down to oblivion?

Does anyone know if Nike is planning to drop more GRs of the ATC 2s or are they gonna focus on the 3s? 

Just got the photo blues...:nthat:

Wondering what pair should I get next, Poison Greens or another pair of the Kumquats because I beat my other pair down to oblivion?

Does anyone know if Nike is planning to drop more GRs of the ATC 2s or are they gonna focus on the 3s? 

I think they're done with the 2 as it sold so poorly

Relative to retro Jordans it sold poorly. But in the grand scheme of nike releases it was successful.

Yeah, but no, all the ATC2s CWs that dropped went on sale where I'm at for $39-$69, heck FTL (and umbrella) and FNL on line pairs went on sale, but I see where you're coming from in the bigger picture, I honestly think it had to do with how they dropped all CWs in one year instead of spanning them out every 3-4 months

Last edited:
Yeah, but no, all the ATC2s CWs that dropped went on sale where I'm at for $39-$69, heck FTL (and umbrella) and FNL on line pairs went on sale, but I see where you're coming from in the bigger picture, I honestly think it had to do with how they dropped all CWs in one year instead of spanning them out every 3-4 months

I agree about dropping them too close together, but remember that the prices they sell for at FNL and other retailers have little to no impact Nikes bottom line. Nike already sold those pairs at wholesale.

Then for pairs Nike sold firsthand in Nike stores and on Nike.com as long as they sold for any price over wholesale, would be considered wins. So, maybe it wouldn't make sense to continue pumping out more 2s, as retailers who had to discount them this time around may be weary to purchase more. But for the run they made Nike took no losses, and it seems they are more or less done with them. Let's see how the flares, 3s, and 4s do. Id imagine these will be a tougher sell since there's no yeezy connection, so these might flop, but the 2s were a win.

Back
Top Bottom