🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

@abracadabra
Exactly, if you put it that way Nike the company never loses, but once you factor in the retailers taking losses on them, retailers will be hesitant to purchase more, which will ultimately hurt Nike, cause no one will want to buy or will buy dumb little quantities, then we'll be crying about oh, L word L word L word. It's a lot to it but the few CWs I liked and were/am after have either been purchased or will be, if i were the CD over at Nike I would have dropped the Agg 2 1st, then dropped the Yeezy

Edit: Flares, 3s and 4s will fly if they add that QS tag again, believe it, just like how the Lavas, QS sold out, but GR pairs sat and went on sale, multiple times over

Last edited:
I'd love to see the ATC2 hit NikeID with wild materials.  That might add some energy.  I know everyone has been thirsting for a black base.  

Just got the photo blues...:nthat:

Wondering what pair should I get next, Poison Greens or another pair of the Kumquats because I beat my other pair down to oblivion?

Does anyone know if Nike is planning to drop more GRs of the ATC 2s or are they gonna focus on the 3s? 

I think they're done with the 2 as it sold so poorly

There's still 2 colors of ATC 2's scheduled for spring. The black/sunset glow pair and another listed as white/sonic lime that nobody has seen pics of.

Peace,
J

I agree about dropping them too close together, but remember that the prices they sell for at FNL and other retailers have little to no impact Nikes bottom line. Nike already sold those pairs at wholesale.

Then for pairs Nike sold firsthand in Nike stores and on Nike.com as long as they sold for any price over wholesale, would be considered wins. So, maybe it wouldn't make sense to continue pumping out more 2s, as retailers who had to discount them this time around may be weary to purchase more. But for the run they made Nike took no losses, and it seems they are more or less done with them. Let's see how the flares, 3s, and 4s do. Id imagine these will be a tougher sell since there's no yeezy connection, so these might flop, but the 2s were a win.

I agree. I think we base "success" on Jordan releases too often. Even half of those go on sale tbh if we include team J's & non retro models as well as PE on JB.

I may be in the minority, but as a consumer I've appreciated the deep discounts on the ATC2. I thought they should've been $80 or less to begin with, but that's not the Nike way. Lol. I do think most of the colors were wack, but some were koo. Instead of flares and all that jazz I'd love to see them make the ATC2 low again.

They definitely went too fast with the ATC2 cws.  But that's how nike rolls.  On the plus side I know many people were able to cop cws on heavy discount.  The ultimate deal I think so far was $44 for PGs on Amazon.

They definitely went too fast with the ATC2 cws.  But that's how nike rolls.  On the plus side I know many people were able to cop cws on heavy discount.  The ultimate deal I think so far was $44 for PGs on Amazon.
PGs? Amazon? Where was this? I'm still looking for some Photo Blues for $60 or less. The lowest i've seen them in my size is $60 + tax.

Some 3rd party seller had them for $44 on Amazon a month or two ago. Needless to say they went fast when the deal was posted here.

white/sonic lime you say ? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom