🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Don't wrap them
I wrapped my cracked midsole ATC IV's (displayed next to my SC2's) to keep them whole and threw some silica desiccant packs in the boxes.  What's the reasoning behind not wrapping?  Just curious so I don't end up opening a box to disintegrated pair...

Looks like they flipped the orange and reddish color on the sunset gradient from the OG version. Thanks for the pics of the actual 2016 model!  Looks awesome!

wow, i got a good laugh... found a pic of me in '91 with a couple of the homies at the skating rink, which was our equivalent to the club when we were in middle school and obviously too young to get into any real clubs. man, we LIVED for saturday nights at the rink. anyway, there i am in the middle rocking spurs starter, silk button up, suede front jeans (what yall know bout that?? :nerd: ) and, u guessed it... grape cerise 4s.

View media item 2110681

wow, i got a good laugh... found a pic of me in '91 with a couple of the homies at the skating rink, which was our equivalent to the club when we were in middle school and obviously too young to get into any real clubs. man, we LIVED for saturday nights at the rink. anyway, there i am in the middle rocking spurs starter, silk button up, suede front jeans (what yall know bout that?? :nerd: ) and, u guessed it... grape cerise 4s.

Great pic. That's probably the best thing that I'll see on NT today. I miss the days of starter jackets. There's no telling how many jackets of random team I had between 1990-1995.

charmcitykid charmcitykid wowwwww great pic. Looking like Another Bad Creation! And "Ieasha" was probably the jam right around then. The essence, right there with you bro '91

Great ABC reference! Nostalgia levels are high right now.

I can't even get into that site... Chrome sending some warning...
eyes.gif

But 90's fashion... 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom