🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

@seandon23  That's actually what I mean with my tinge of sarcasm.  They're shoes, they go on your feet, they scrape the ground, they bend as your foot does.  I'm just glad they retro'd these as honestly as the OG, not like the abomination of an example the 2006 ATC II's were.

@seandon23
 That's actually what I mean with my tinge of sarcasm.  They're shoes, they go on your feet, they scrape the ground, they bend as your foot does.  I'm just glad they retro'd these as honestly as the OG, not like the abomination of an example the 2006 ATC II's were.

You mean the 07/08? I loved those

Some lurker on here is scooping them up :nerd:
View media item 2121873
I'm one of the lurkers that grabbed a pair from SJS :D Thanks to kham for posting the link! They just arrived today. I agree with the others that said the toe box is roomy, but I think the width of the shoe as well as the heavy padding in the ankle and heel would make it hard to go down a half size. I can't wait to wear them out. If/when they hit the US I might grab a second pair to play in.

As I recall my 1991s the toe box creased/folded pretty badly as well it was so thin.

The other problem is that the toebox peeled back from the toe-dragging lip.
Happened to my OG 3's and OG 4's... interestingly enough, my reto '06 3's didn't suffer this problem. 

Last edited:
Somebody found these in a nike outlet in puerto rico 
frown.gif

Last edited:

Happened to my OG 3's and OG 4's... interestingly enough, my reto '06 3's didn't suffer this problem. 
My retro '06 III's don't do it, and my '09 III-shaped Hybrids don't either.  The toe box is an entirely different shape/construction, actually very uncomfortable for me.  I got a set of '15 ATC IIIs also and the toe box seems different from the '06 and '09 Hybrids, but I haven't spent a lot of time investigating them.
frown.gif

Last edited:
Called the outlets in Puerto Rico and gave them the ATC2 style code and they came up with nothing. Told them they were all purple samples and didn't seem to ring a bell. Maybe you guys will have better luck. Back to the IV waiting room

He said his brother from out there sent them to him last week, but wasn't sure exactly what's spot..

all i got was these 

Last edited:
Just saw you posted those pics Grizz
laugh.gif

Yeah my bro who lives in PR found them at the outlet and sent me a pair because I'm a size 8.5 / 9 
smokin.gif

He paid 19 something for them 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
^ That's who i got the pics from 
laugh.gif
  tried to get his pair, but he's not having it 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Think I'm gonna try going half size down on the IVs. I feel like I'm somewhat between sizes lately anyway. Like I'm a 10, but a lot of Nikes lately have been running on the long side lately and I wear pretty thin socks. Gonna try a 9.5 and see.

Thanks for the info @GrizzlyAnimal and @WATER do you know which city it was in, in PR? Thanks for all those pics too
Yeah they're just from the Nike Factory Store at Puerto Rico Premium Outlets. City is Barceloneta I'm pretty sure

He got them about a week and half ago then sent them to me a few days ago. They came in today

Yeah they're just from the Nike Factory Store at Puerto Rico Premium Outlets. City is Barceloneta I'm pretty sure

He got them about a week and half ago then sent them to me a few days ago. They came in today

Much appreciated! Repped!

Back
Top Bottom