🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Long Time Lurker, but had to come out of hiding for this one.  

Copped Thursday Night from End at about 7:00pm EDT and they showed up this morning at 10:30 via Fed Ex.

Awesome service

As far that the shoe goes, like i said, it brought me from up out of the shadows so enough said!  

Good Look to everyone who put us on with the links. 

My daughter saw these this morning, as I had them sitting by the front door waiting to finally be worn.  So while I'm getting ready for work, I hear "WOW Daddy got new shoes!  Those look REALLY cool!!"   Was funny.  Glad she likes them.

My daughter saw these this morning, as I had them sitting by the front door waiting to finally be worn.  So while I'm getting ready for work, I hear "WOW Daddy got new shoes!  Those look REALLY cool!!"   Was funny.  Glad she likes them.
smokin.gif

I remember my grandma was really digging my us opens when i rocked em last summer
smokin.gif

Anyone hit the courts with these yet? Got my casual pair, if they ever go discount they might be tournament worthy.

I don't about this US release unless they just drop outta nowhere because they definitely weren't at the US Open today & Kith collab'd with Nike... But no IVs... Here's a pic of the sneaker section at the Nike booth at the open... And my IV'S of course
Some sexy lookin creases 
pimp.gif

Tell Andre when you see him to release the IV's over here already.

I posted a pic (not my photo) couple of pages back. Kith has a cool Challenge Court shirt and another Nike Court shirt copying the lava bars. They have some go ATC's and Agassi polos obviously not for sale. I definitely don't think the IV's are releasing during the Open but who knows. I was at the Open too DanDecs DanDecs you forgot to pick up the Agassi glass they were selling to benefit his foundation.

Again not my pic found it on ig.

View media item 2149899

Last edited:
I posted a pic (not my photo) couple of pages back. Kith has a cool Challenge Court shirt and another Nike Court shirt copying the lava bars. They have some go ATC's and Agassi polos obviously not for sale. I definitely don't think the IV's are releasing during the Open but who knows. I was at the Open too DanDecs DanDecs you forgot to pick up the Agassi glass they were selling to benefit his foundation.

Oh no my friend View media item 2149880View media item 2149883And sorry abracadabra abracadabra was doing my fantasy draft, but kb24strikesagain kb24strikesagain said it best

Last edited:
Nice! Yea the Nike booth has absolutely nothing very disappointing :smh: If they aren't going to retro Agassi gear then they should just start up a new line for him because the other pros outfits will never compare. They look like the same shirts every year. I would only wear Agassi stuff anyway so it would be nice to at least get some t shirts.

Last edited:
re: SNS shipping time. Bought over weekend. Shipped out Monday. Eta is Friday. Can't wait. Totally gonna be my gym shoes. Elliptical. Weights. Can't wait.

Nice! Yea the Nike booth has absolutely nothing very disappointing :smh: If they aren't going to retro Agassi gear then they should just start up a new line for him because the other pros outfits will never compare. They look like the same shirts every year. I would only wear Agassi stuff anyway so it would be nice to at least get some t shirts.

I could use one of those kith court shirts for sure? Any idea if they're online?

Back
Top Bottom